Spot Stalker Charters specializes in shallow water (flats) fishing targeting a variety of great species, such as Redfish, Spotted Seatrout, Black Drum, Snook, and others. Sight fishing is the primary method of fishing when weather and conditions allow.
For tackle, all rods on board are custom-built MHX rods paired with FFP Osprey spinning reels. The boat you’ll be fishing from is a 24’ Skeeter SX240, a state-of-the-art Shallow water Bay Boat. She’s fully equipped to give you all the advantages over the fish, with a MinnKota wireless trolling motor and a high-end Garmin 94SV suite for navigation and fishfinding.
At various times of the year, oversize Black Drum will frequent Haulover Canal and several of the causeways. This fish can run up to 50 lbs and will put up a considerable battle on light tackle. A live bait well is available on board to help you focus on the fishing, and give you an edge in that fight.
Most of the area where you will be fishing is included in the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge which may provide you with a ton of wildlife encounters along with the occasional rocket launch from the NASA facility located on Merritt Island.
So whatever the time of year, join Spot Stalker Charters for a professional and friendly fishing charter experience.
Please check the "Trip Details for Fuel Surcharge information".
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Skeeter (Bay boat) originally built in 2022. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Titusville Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Spot Stalker LLC – Titusville
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Vet's Trip (6 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- GPS Garmin
- Fishfinder Garmin
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor MinnKota Riptide W/Spotlock
- Ice Box 2 Engel Coolers
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Shrimp)
- Lures (Top Pups, Jig Heads & various plastics)
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License (Saltwater)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Upon Request)
- Inshore Fishing (Mosquito Lagoon / Indian River)
- Flats Fishing (Mosquito Lagoon, Indian River)
- Light Tackle (Custom Built MHX Rods, 10 - 15 lb. line)
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Causeways & Bridges)
- Spinning (Spinning Rods)
- Fly Fishing (Upon Request)
- Black Drum
- Speckled Trout