Spot Stalker Charters specializes in shallow water (flats) fishing targeting a variety of great species, such as Redfish, Spotted Seatrout, Black Drum, Snook, and others. Sight fishing is the primary method of fishing when weather and conditions allow.
For tackle, all rods onboard are custom built MHX rods paired with FFP Osprey spinning reels. The boat you’ll be fishing from is a 19’ Spyder FX19, a state-of-the-art flats boat. She’s fully equipped to give you all the advantages over the fish, with a MinnKota wireless trolling motor and a high-end Garmin 93SV suite for navigation and fishfinding.
At various times of the year, the oversize Black Drum will frequent Haulover Canal and several of the causeways. These fish can run up to 50 lbs and will put up a considerable battle on light tackle. A live bait well is available on board to help you focus on the fishing, and give you an edge in that fight.
Most of the area where you will be fishing is included in the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge which may provide you to a ton of wildlife encounters along with the occasional rocket launch from the NASA facility located on Merritt Island.
So whatever the time of year, join Spot Stalker Charters for a professional and friendly fishing charter experience.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Spyder FX19 Vapor TRC (Flats boat) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Titusville Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Spot Stalker Charters - Titusville
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip AM (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip PM (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Vet's 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- GPS (Lowrance 7" with Navionics)
- Fishfinder (Lowrance Elite 7)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (MinnKota Riptide W/Spotlock)
- Ice Box (2 Engel Coolers)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Shrimp)
- Lures (Top Pups, Jig Heads & various plastics)
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License (Saltwater)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Upon Request)
- Inshore Fishing (Mosquito Lagoon / Indian River)
- Nearshore Fishing (Port Canaveral / Tarpon / King Fish/ Seasonal)
- Flats Fishing (Mosquito Lagoon, Indian River)
- Backcountry Fishing (North Mosquito Lagoon)
- Light Tackle (Custom Built MHX Rods, 10 - 15 lb. line)
- Bottom Fishing (Causeways & Bridges)
- Spinning (Spinning Rods)
- Fly Fishing (Upon Request)
- Black Drum
- Speckled Trout