El Capitano’s Offshore LLC invites you to join them on the fishing adventure of a lifetime. Get ready to cast off alongside a high-profile charter crew in the prolific waters of Saint Petersburg, Florida. Whether you choose to chase Kingfish and Tarpon inshore or want to head offshore for big game fish, you’re in for an experience you’ll remember forever!
This highly experienced and welcoming crew will make your day on the water truly unforgettable. The charter is owned and operated by Captain Chad Hickman, who is also known as "El Capitano." His nickname hails from his years of serving as a United States Coast Guard in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He proudly wears his nickname, and has even named his charter company after it!
Capt. Chad is a native of Saint Petersburg, a full-time professional offshore charter captain, a USCG licensed captain, and is certified by the American Red Cross in first aid and CPR. You’ll be in safe hands when you cast a line alongside him, and he’ll happily show you the local tips and tricks he’s picked up.
El Capitano will take you out on his 32’ SeaVee center console, powered by twin 350 HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots. She can accommodate up to 6 guests, so bring along your best angling buddies, or make this a family vacation to remember.
This powerful vessel will whisk you to faraway deep blue waters where you can test your skills against a number of offshore species such as Blackfin Tuna, huge Amberjack, Grouper, and Snapper. She’s decked out with all the fishing gear you need, as well as a livewell for the bait, GPS, and a fishfinder to locate the hottest bite around. There’s also a superb flybridge for sight fishing.
Capt. Chad runs approximately 100 trips per season, with 400–600 anglers who fish with them. Many are loyal repeat customers who come back year after year. Hop aboard El Capitano’s Offshore LLC today, and you could become one of them!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
SeaVee (Center console) originally built in 2007. Powered by 2 350HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Madeira Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about ElCapitano’s Offshore LLC
- $1,450 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,950 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $2,400 per group, additional $1,002 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- $3,000 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Offshore (12 hours)
- $3,800 per group, additional $4,000 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Deep Drop Trip (4 MAX) (15 hours)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Fishfinder (Garmin)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Not On All Trips)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing (15 miles max)
- Offshore Fishing (Over 30 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle (Snapper trips)
- Heavy Tackle (Grouper)
- Bottom Fishing (Grouper, Snapper)
- Trolling (Kingfish, Blackfin)
- Spinning (Snapper, Tarpon, Grouper)
- Jigging (Grouper, Snapper)
- Kite Fishing (Kingfish)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)