Your trip will take place aboard ‘Gone Coastal’, a spacious vessel with plenty of room for 6 anglers. She is a 38’ Bertram Convertible with a pair of 300 HP Caterpillar engines and can cruise at a top speed of 20 knots.
Gone Coastal is fully outfitted with advanced technologies and electronics. The boat has a galley with a freezer, multiple coolers, sleeping areas for 4 passengers, a full marine toilet, and 2 showers.
Maritime Operations will work hard to make that special occasion one to remember. The crew will assist you throughout the adventure from baiting your hooks to serving and cleaning up. Catering might also be available if requested prior to the trip.
Your day out will take you fishing the local artificial reefs, wreck, and offshore grounds. You will be able to enjoy a heavy tackle workout, hit the reefs for Grouper and Snapper, and troll for Kingfish and Spanish Mackerel. Barracuda, Tuna, and more species are also among the popular catches!
All fishing licenses, rods, reels, lures, and tackle will be provided by the crew. Live bait will also be available if the day calls for it, along with a complimentary fish cleaning service. Tips for good service are customary.
Air conditioning is available at the dock.
Please note that everyone who comes aboard will need to sign a waiver.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Maritime Operations LLC
- $400 per group - Sunset Cruise (2 hours)
- $750 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group - Shark Fishing Trip (5 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet Full marine toilet facilities
- GPS 3 active units
- Fishfinder 2 active units
- Bed Sleeps four in 2 cabins
- Flybridge Seating for 5 guests
- Live Bait Well Portable units
- Kitchen Full galley
- Refrigerator In galley with freezer
- Ice Box Multiple coolers on board with ice available
- Radar Single unit
- Rods, reels & tackle (Or you can bring your own)
- Live Bait (If the day calls for it)
- Lures (Provided)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We clean your catch)
- First Mate (Experienced mate to help with fishing)
- Fishing License (charter boat license for all guests)
- Nearshore Fishing (We follow the bait)
- Offshore Fishing (Depending on season, type of fish)
- Reef Fishing (Local artificial reefs)
- Wreck Fishing (Depends on the species and season)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Reef fishing for Grouper/Snapper)
- Trolling (Kings, Spanish Mackerel, Bonita, barracuda, etc.)
- Drift Fishing (Live bait drift when appropriate)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spanish Mackerel
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Bertram Mk III Convertible (Sportfishing) originally built in 1982. Powered by 2 300HP Caterpillar 3208-T engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: