Bass Catch In Santa Clara has one main objective, and that is to get you on that Santa Clara Bass bite! Captain Joaquim Rosalino knows the lake intimately and will do his best to make sure you have an adventure to remember for years to come. Regardless of whether you might be a novice angler or a professional, you’ll definitely want to check it out.
Your boat for the day will be a 19’ Nitro Z7 Bass boat that runs on a 150 HP Mercury engine and can reach a most impressive speed of 65 knots. It’s also equipped with a fishfinder device, to make sure you never lose track of your catch. There’s plenty of room aboard for you to bring a pair of friends along for the ride if you want to.
As for the fishing itself, Santa Clara is home to some fantastic Largemouth Bass fishing. Not only that, but Carp are also abundant, with some specimens going over 10 kilograms in weight. Capt. Joaquim recommends the practice of catch and release as he is devoted to protecting the fishery for future generations.
He will provide you with the necessary rods, reels, and terminal tackle you’ll need for the trip, along with the required fishing licenses. All you need to bring is a pair of sunglasses, a camera to record your adventure, and you’re ready for a time to remember!
Explore the beautiful waters of Portugal with Bass Catch in Santa Clara and have the time of your life!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Nitro Z7 (Bass boat) originally built in 2014, and restored in 2016. Powered by a 150HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 65 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Bass Catch In Santa Clara
- €80 per group, additional €80 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (AM) – Carp (4 hours)
- €80 per group, additional €80 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (PM) – Carp (4 hours)
- €120 per group, additional €60 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (AM) – Bass (4 hours)
- €120 per group, additional €60 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (PM) – Bass (4 hours)
- €150 per group, additional €70 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip – Carp (8 hours)
- €195 per group, additional €100 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip – Bass (8 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Fishing License
- Lake Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)