Captain Tony Gonzalez Inshore Fishing looks forward to taking you on a fishing trip of a lifetime in Rockport, Texas. Captain Tony will take you to an area that has the best of both worlds: grassy flats of Aransas Bay and Oyster shell beds north in the Goose Island area.
The incredibly rich water beds in this area ensure good fishing with species like Redfish and Trout present year round. Trout are Captain Tony’s specialty, who says the Reds are also a blast to tussle with. There is also the super tasty Flounder which can be targeted from July to November.
Captain Tony Gonzalez Inshore Fishing serves Port Aransas, Aransas Pass, Rockport and Lamar, and if you let him know where you are staying he’ll do his best to launch at your closest dock, weather pending for safety and comfort.
He will take you fishing on his 23’ Stoner Super Cat flats boat, originally built in 2015 and restored in 2021. It is powered by a 150 HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots that makes it very fast.
The boat contains all the safety and electronic equipment needed for a safe and successful trip, as well as the necessary fishing gear and even a Bluetooth stereo so you can listen to your tunes.
Captain Tony says his main target is a fun time. If you have a vacation in the area there’s a lot to do: shopping, beaches, bird watching, and dining in restaurants that will cook your catch. He hopes to see you at the dock soon and remember to “reel reel reel”!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Stoner Super Cat (Flats boat) originally built in 2015, and restored in 2021. Powered by a 150HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Rockport Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Capt. Tony Gonzalez Inshore Fishing
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well (To Keep Your Croakers, Piggies, Or Shrimp Lively)
- Multimedia System (Bluetooth Stereo Clients Can Listen To Their Tunes)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Varies With Season Which Bait Will Be Provided)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (I Clean, Fillet And Bag Your Catch)
- Inshore Fishing (From San Antonio Bay to Corpus Christi Bay )
- Flats Fishing (Super Flats, Estes, Redfish Bay)
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Popping (Mid Coast popping Corks Over Bait Or Soft Plastics)
- Drift Fishing (Learn How To Drift And Locate Fish, They Do Swim)
- Spotted Seatrout