Knot Tell’n Charters is located in Virginia Beach and specializes in inshore, nearshore, and offshore fishing trips from Rudee Inlet. Captain Scott welcomes any angler to join the adventure, the age and expertise don’t matter.
Enjoy your fishing trip with Knot Tell’n Charters aboard a spacious 57-foot Bobby Sullivan yacht, which comes powered by twin 750 HP Caterpillar C-12 Diesel engines for more security and speed. This is a clean, seaworthy vessel, which can comfortably take up to six guests. The boat is fully rigged with navigational electronics, which include a radar, a VHF radio, a fish finder, and a GPS. Equipped with a flybridge, am anchoring system, an ice-box, a live bait tank, and a fighting chair, the vessel is air-conditioned inside and has a toilet, a shower, a multimedia system with a TV, a kitchen with a refrigerator, and a bedroom. What else is needed?
Knot Tell’n Charters has tailored a variety of packages to choose from. You can fish inshore, nearshore, or head 35 miles offshore. Virginia Beach offers many fishing opportunities and is rich with various species all year round. The trips will have you tackling various fish, such as Mahi Mahi, White Marlin, Wahoo, Yellowfin Tuna, Tilefish, Grouper, and who knows what else you may find at the end of your line! You will be guided through the best methods to get some outstanding catches.
Each trip with Knot Tell’n Charters comes inclusive with fishing licenses, rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and lures. There is a fish cleaning service at the marina for a small extra fee. You can feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks with you if you want.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Bobby Sullivan (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2003, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 750HP Caterpillar C-12 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 26 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Virginia Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Knot Tell’n Charters
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $945 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Striper/Rockfish Fishing Charter (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Fall & Winter Wreck Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Middle Grounds – Near Offshore (8 hours)
- $2,500 per group - Offshore – Deep Dropping (12 hours)
- $2,500 per group - Offshore-Gulf Stream-Tuna & Mahi (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair (Release)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (surround sound blue tooth audio system)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate (works very hard for tips only)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing ("20-35 miles From Shore")
- Offshore Fishing ("40-65 Miles From Shore")
- Wreck Fishing (Botton Fishing around reefs & wrecks)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)