Easy Does It has the aim of providing you with an exciting adventure on the beautiful waters of The Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. Wet a line, admire the beautiful coastline, and catch fish as you watch the birds, dolphins, Rays, and many other creatures. Sounds good? Look no further!
Enjoy your ride aboard a brand-new 24’ Wellcraft center console, which comes powered by a 300 HP Mercury engine. It has a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots and can comfortably take up to 6 guests. Fully equipped with navigational electronics, the vessel has a toilet on board, a much-needed thing when you spend your day on the water.
The Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary is home to a great variety of amazing creatures. Since 1990, the Sanctuary protects more than 2900 square nautical miles of the Florida Keys coastal and ocean waters.
On your day out with the crew, you will be able to target a range of local species, such as Tarpon and Permit, as well as Cobia, Jack Crevalle, Snapper, Grouper, and Sharks. Captain John has been fishing these waters all his life and knows the best techniques to put you on a keeper fish.
Your trip with Capt. John will come inclusive with fishing equipment and drinking water for you and your group. All you need to do is grab your camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, snacks, and appropriate clothing, and you’re all set!
Come enjoy your newest fishing adventure, and soak in the stunning scenery of the area with Easy Does It!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Wellcraft (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Key West Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Easy Does It
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) – Sunset Tarpon (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) – Early Tarpon (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Split (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Marquesas Keys (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)