Duke IV Ramsgate Charters offers half and full day fishing packages, targeting a selection of sport and food fish. Ramsgate offers some great fishing opportunities both inshore and offshore, and as such draws anglers from across the country and beyond looking to bag themselves some delicious dinner, or just out to enjoy a sunny day on the high seas.
You will be fishing aboard the Duke IV, a 35’ Procharter fishing boat with room for up to 8 anglers. Built for a life of hard service at sea, this classic fishing vessel boasts a sturdy and reliable build that will take anything the ocean throws at her. The boat comes equipped with everything you will need for a great day on the water, including GPS and fishfinder to help sound out the best fishing spots, The boat also has a toilet for extra comfort on longer trips.
What you will catch with Duke IV Ramsgate Charters depends largely on when you fish, with different species coming into season throughout the year. Some of the most popular targets calling these waters home include Bass, Smoothound, Mackerel, Skate, and Tope. You’ll be expertly guided to some of the richest fishing grounds in the area where you’ll get as many shots at your target as you’ll need.
You’ll be provided with high-quality tackle which can be set up for a variety of techniques to help you target a greater range of species, and a choice of live bait and high quality lures to tempt in even the pickiest fish. Things you need to bring are only the drinks and snacks you’d like to enjoy on the trip. Beer is allowed on the boat but no strong spirits, any drunkenness on board will result in a trip back to the harbour without a refund.
Now simply take a look at the trips offered below, pick the one that best suits your needs, and get ready for your next fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Procharter (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 300HP Perkins Sabre engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Ramsgate Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Duke lV Charterboat Ramsgate
- £225 per group, additional £25 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- £300 per group - Bring your own tackle and bait (6 hours)
- £300 per group, additional £25 per person after 4 guests - Small group Winter special (6 hours)
- £350 per group, additional £25 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- £400 per group - Bring your own tackle and bait (8 hours)
- £450 per group, additional £25 per person after 6 guests - Full day fishing trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (Camping style toilet on-board )
- Rods, reels & tackle (Top quality tackle and rigs)
- Live Bait (All bait for the day supplied )
- Lures (Good selection of rigs onboard )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Mates tip cleans and skins your catch)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle (Lighter the tackle the more fish you catch. )
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Seabass (European)
- Shark (Tope)