Marlin My Darlin Sportfishing is a company with an excellent reputation and almost half a century of local experience in Fort Lauderdale and the surrounding areas. Offering all types of fishing, the crew specializes in catching big fish in a professional and relaxing atmosphere. Join them for a fun day out, and you will fish with the locals like the locals.
Every charter can be tailored to meet your specific needs. Whichever species you want to take off your Southeast Florida bucket list, the crew will do their best to make it happen. Target surface and mid-depth Pelagic species, including Sailfish, Wahoo, Blackfin and Skipjack Tuna, Mahi Mahi, King Mackerel, False Albacore, Blue Marlin, and White Marlin. Troll live bait or artificial that the crew prepares themselves.
Bottom fish for Grey and Golden Tilefish, Grouper, and Snapper in the waters ranging from 50 to over 800 feet in depth. And if you are after something special, let the team take you Sailfishing. They were on the ground floor of the introduction of fishing for Sailfish with kites in South Florida!
Marlin My Darlin Sportfishing will offer spinning rods and reels and live bait for Sailfish, as well as soft rod and reel tackle for young anglers and all the way up to heavy tackle for big Shark. All trips come with Penn and Shimano tackle, as well as bottled water and the licenses.
All the magic happens aboard the ‘Marlin My Darlin.’ She is a 50’ customized Hatteras flybridge boat with twin 430 HP turbocharged Detroit Diesel engines. The Marlin My Darlin is a true work of art with all the comforts of home. She is fully air-conditioned with leather seating inside if you wish a break from the Floridian sun.
Marlin My Darlin Sportfishing was recently acquired by All-Inclusive Sportfishing, a wonderful charter company known for its expertise and dedication. This means that the legacy of exceptional service will carry on, ensuring that every angler has an amazing experience on the water.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Marlin My Darlin Sportfishing
- $875 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $875 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,075 per group - 5 Hour Trip AM (5 hours)
- $1,075 per group - 5 Hour Trip PM (5 hours)
- $1,275 per group - 3/4 Day PM (6 hours)
- $1,275 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- Toilet (2) Private electric
- Air Conditioning 2 Marine Air units
- Fighting Chair 3 fighting chairs
- GPS Garmin, Furuno and Northstar
- Fishfinder Garmin and Furuno units
- Flybridge Cushioned customer seating provided
- Live Bait Well yes 110 gallon
- Kitchen Microwave, refrigerator
- Refrigerator yes
- Multimedia System stereo (Bosch)
- Outriggers Yes, Rupp Riggers Palm Beach
- Tuna Tubes 110 gallon
- Spearfishing Equipment spin, conventional (light and heavy)
- Ice Box yes
- Radar Furuno 35 mile unit
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water supplied. )
- First Mate (yes )
- Fishing License (All provided)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Snapper (Red)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Hatteras (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1997, and restored in 2016. Powered by 2 438HP Detroit Diesel engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: