Get Bent Charters operates out of Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, creating unique packages where you call the shots. They have the equipment and the know-how to offer a wealth of water-based activities, from offshore battles against big game pelagics like Blue Marlin and Yellowfin Tuna, to inshore pleasure cruises spent petting Stingrays, diving for Lobsters, and swimming in the crystal clear Caribbean Sea.
Whatever you choose to do on your day with your day, there is no better place to do it than aboard the “Gunner”, Get Bent Charters 55 ft Ocean Yacht flybridge boat. This classic vessel offers everything you would expect for a day in the lap of luxury, including a spacious, air-conditioned interior with an enclosed head, cabin, galley, full surround sound system complete with exterior speakers, free wifi, Netflix, and plenty of space to relax in cool and comfort when you are done sunbathing on her spacious flybridge.
Do not be fooled by her luxury finish, though, the Gunner is named so for a reason. At heart she is still a fully-fledged fishing machine, ready to do battle on the high seas against the biggest and baddest the ocean can throw at you. She comes equipped with the latest Furuno electronics, a fighting chair, downriggers, outriggers, a livewell full to bursting with fresh live bait, and tournament grade tackle from the likes of Penn International.
With such a wide range of target species, you would expect Get Bent Charters to provide a range of different tackle options, and you would be right! On each trip, you will be presented with 5lb spinning rods all the way up to 80lb two-speed outfits, and the option to spin, jig, troll, drift and bottom fish, as well as trying your luck with traditional Caymanian handlining.
Whatever you choose to do, there truly is no better place to do it, so get ready for the trip of your dreams, and be sure to bring a camera, because these are memories you will treasure for the rest of your life!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Ocean Yacht (Flybridge) originally built in 1986, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 485HP 671 Turbo Detroit Diesel engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 24 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
George Town Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Get Bent Charters
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 8 guests - Night Fishing Trip (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 8 guests - Half Day (afternoon) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 8 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $100 per person after 8 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $100 per person after 8 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $5,000 per day per group, additional $300 per person after 5 guests - Overnight Offshore Trip (2 days)
- Air Conditioning (Always ice cold!)
- Fighting Chair (Murray Fighting Chair!)
- GPS (Furuno )
- Fishfinder (Furuno)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Kitchen (With two refrigerators, a stove and oven.)
- Multimedia System (Surround sound in cabin and full stereo outside!)
- Outriggers (Rupp Double Spreader Riggers!)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Top notch state of the art equipment!)
- Live Bait
- Lures (We only fish the most productive lures!)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Chips and lunch can be arranged upon request.)
- Drinks (Sodas and waters, sometimes light snacks.)
- First Mate (Well experienced well seasoned Mate!)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Mutton Snapper)
- Nearshore Fishing (Wahoo, Yellowfin Tuna, Mahi and Billfish.)
- Offshore Fishing (Wahoo, Yellowfin Tuna, Mahi and Billfish.)
- Reef Fishing (Snapper, Barracuda etc.)
- Wreck Fishing (Snapper, Barracuda etc.)
- Light Tackle (5-50lb spinning outfits.)
- Heavy Tackle (50-80lb Penn International 2 speed outfits.)
- Bottom Fishing (Using light to medium tackle spinning outfits.)
- Trolling (Heavy tackle for pelagic species.)
- Spinning (Light to heavy tackle outfits.)
- Jigging (Vertical jigging when drift fishing.)
- Drift Fishing (For catching Wahoo, Yellowfin Tuna and Triggerfish.)
- Handline (Caymanian Style!)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Pelagic Species.)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)