MM Charters invites you to come to experience some of that famous Florida fishing for yourself in Port Charlotte, Florida! Join Captain Tim Hermus for his specialty in Tarpon fishing while they’re in season from April to July. Of course, you’re welcome on board for inshore and nearshore fishing any time of the year!
Step aboard a 25’ Sea Born FX25, originally built in 2017 and powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine. At a top cruising speed of 53 knots, you will be handling your first catch before anyone else has left the dock.
This vessel comes with safety equipment, GPS, Fishfinder, a trolling motor, and a fighting chair. Everything you need to find this area’s most sought-after fish and reel ‘em in! The boat accommodates up to 6 guests but only 4 lines can be out at the same time, so you’ll take turns.
If you missed Tarpon season, there’s Redfish, Amberjack, Snook, Spotted Seatrout, and plenty more biting inshore and nearshore year-round. Come see what fly fishing the flats is all about, or bottom fish for the biggest Snappers you can find!
MM Charters provides fishing licenses, live bait, lures, tackle, rods, and reels for every trip. Capt. Tim will even clean and fillet your catch for you, so you can take it straight from the harbor to the kitchen. It doesn’t get much better than good fishing followed by some good eating!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about MM Charters
- $475 per group, additional $20 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $20 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $20 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon (AM) (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $20 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon (PM) (6 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $20 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $20 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Tarpon (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Flybridge Center console tower
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Sea Born FX25 (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 53 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: