Black Dog Fishing Charters invites you to fish with them in the waters surrounding Jacksonville! Captain Nelson Van Liere’s goal is to get you on the fish and you can expect plenty of tight lines and tons of action. Each trip is an adventure, but you’ll have to see it to believe it!
Hop aboard the “Black Dog 3”, a spacious 30’ Whitewater center console. Powered by twin 200 HP Yamaha 4-stroke engines, she gets you to the hottest spots quickly and safely.
Captain Nelson has perfect command of his navigational electronics and other professional accessories. Inside, you’ll also find a portable toilet and a freshwater washdown. This vessel is the ideal choice for up to 5 anglers.
You’ll cruise out of Morningstar Marina in Mayport and soon find yourself in the middle of a rod-bending action. Troll for King Mackerel and bottom fish the reefs and wrecks up to 25 miles out. If you are a die-hard angler, test the blue waters on the ledge up to 60 miles out. Here, you’ll troll for Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Bonito, Tuna, and more.
All trips come inclusive with quality rods, reels, and tackle. You’ll also catch live bait at the beginning of your trip when it’s available. When you return to the shore, your captain will clean and fillet your catch for dinner later. Feel free to bring your favorite drinks and food.
Prepare yourself for a pleasant ride. Sit back, relax, sip on your favorite drink, and take in all the beauty of the coastline as you drift away!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Whitewater (Center console) originally built in 1999, and restored in 2014. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha 4-stroke engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Jacksonville Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Black Dog Fishing Charters
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Bull Redfish (AM) (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Bull Redfish (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Offshore (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Offshore (8 hours)
- Toilet (Portable Toilet)
- GPS (with Auto Pilot)
- Fishfinder (Dual Frequency)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (Sirius XM 150 channels)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Rhodan gps anchor included)
- Ice Box (Yeti Cooler )
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (When available we may catch it)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing (St. Johns River)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)