Let Captain Jim Fortman guide you through the backwaters of the Ten Thousand Islands, where you will experience the best of Florida fishing complemented by exquisite wildlife and scenery.
Step aboard a brand new 24’ Sea Born 2020. Powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine, this craft boasts a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots. Simple and sleek, you will maneuver gracefully through the backwaters while aboard this boat. Up to 4 passengers can fish comfortably aboard this boat and even 3 of them can fish on the front platform. Moreover, this area is a real photographers’ delight, so this is a perfect charter to document Florida fishing experience.
Launching from the Port of the Islands Resort and Marina, you will fish the backwaters for some of Florida’s most iconic species. Using a variety of techniques, you can target specimens such as Black Drum, Redfish, Speckled Trout, Snook, Flounder, and Tarpon when the season allows.
Captain Jim Fortman provides a Florida fishing license and all the gear you need. Children age four and above are welcome. You may keep your catch and store it in the onboard ice box, and Capt. Jim will clean and fillet it for you.
Join Captain Jim Fortman on the backwaters of the Ten Thousand Islands and experience Florida fishing like never before!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Born (Bay boat) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Naples Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain Jim Fortman – Ten Thousand Islands
- $400 per group - Half Day First Responders (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day – Backwater Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day First Responders (AM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day – Backwater Fishing (AM) (5 hours)
- $650 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Backwater Fishing (7 hours)
- $850 per group - Full Day Trip – Backwater Fishing (9 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box (Multiple Coolers Fish Box and Refreshments Box )
- Rods, reels & tackle (Custom Fishing Gear)
- Live Bait (Shrimp, Mullet, and Ladyfish)
- Lures (All types upon customer request)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Zip lock bags and ice included )
- Fishing License (for up to 4 people state license )
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle (Tarpon and Shark)
- Jigging (Bucktails and other artificial lures )
- Fly Fishing
- Black Drum
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout