Coastal Life Charters & Adventures is all about making their customers happy. This is the home of Family Style Fishing Adventures! With affordable rates, no extra person charges, a comfortable boat with an enclosed restroom, and a wealth of knowledge, they invite anglers to enjoy the beautiful waters of the Emerald Coast. Trips depart out of Navarre, Gulf Breeze & Pensacola Beach FL. Trips can also run out of Destin, but please contact the captain at least a day before booking your trip so he can confirm availability. Anglers of all skill levels are welcome, the only requirement is that you want to have fun.
If the trip you are looking for is already booked, please check our other listings on FishingBooker.
The captain will greet you with a warm welcome aboard his 22’ Robalo center console with a single 200 HP Yamaha engine. She has plenty of fishing space for up to six anglers. It’s great if you want to take the whole family out for a ride.
The boat is outfitted with the latest navigational and fish finding electronics to save your time while searching for fish. As well as that, she is equipped with professional tools and accessories. There is also an enclosed bathroom on board, which is a much-needed thing when you spend your day on the water.
Coastal Life Charters & Adventures will take you to the Intracoastal waterways, the waters in and around the Pensacola Bay and the nearshore Gulf. Your main targeted species will be Trout, Redfish, Flounder, Sheepshead, Spadefish, Spanish Mackerel, and Snapper. But there is also a great chance to land Cobia, Triggerfish, King Mackerel, and many other species.
All trips come inclusive with the licenses for you and your party, quality rods, reels, bait, tackle, and ice. You can feel free to bring whatever you want to drink and eat.
We hope to see you on the water soon!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Robalo (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, an additional 3% charge will apply.
Navarre Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Coastal Life Charters & Adventures
- $219 per group - 2 Hour Budget Friendly Fishing (PM) (2 hours)
- $240 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Sunset Cruise/Fishing (2 hours)
- $360 per group - 3 Hour Fishing/Dolphin Combo (Mid) (3 hours)
- $360 per group - 3 Hour – Fishing/Dolphin Tour Combo (3 hours)
- $360 per group - 3 Hour Inshore Fishing Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $360 per group - 3 Hour Inshore Fishing Trip (MID) (3 hours)
- $360 per group - 3 Hour Trip–Inshore Fishing Charter (3 hours)
- $360 per group - 3Hour Fishing / Dolphin Tour (AM) (3 hours)
- $360 per group - Fishing, Dolphin & Sunset Combo (3 hours)
- $480 per group - 4 Hour – Blue Angels/Fishing Combo (4 hours)
- $480 per group - 4 Hour – Inshore/Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $480 per group - 4 Hour Fishing/Dolphin Tour Combo (4 hours)
- $480 per group - 4 Hour Inshore/Nearshore Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $480 per group - Family Style Fishing Adventure (AM) (4 hours)
- $480 per group - Family Style Fishing Adventure (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Sampler – Nearshore/Flats/Bay (AM) (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (State Waters)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout