Something Catchy Fishing Charters invites you to explore the inshore and nearshore waters of Tampa Bay, Sarasota Bay, and up to nine miles into the Gulf of Mexico. If you are looking for something different and exciting on your next Floridian vacation, you have found the right place.
Join Captain Jeremy and fish like the locals with the locals. He will greet you with a warm welcome aboard his 24’ T-Craft center console and will guide you through the basics before you make your first cast. The boat is a clean and comfortable fishing machine with a single 200 HP Honda engine and plenty of fishing space for up to six passengers. Families with kids are especially welcome aboard!
Something Catchy Fishing Charters offers a variety of fishing trips to meet any anglers’ needs. Depending on what experience you’re hoping to get, you can explore the backwaters and inshore bays for Flounder, Trout, Redfish, and Snook. Or head to the nearshore waters, wrecks, and reefs to tackle Cobia, Permit, King Mackerel, Grouper, Snapper, and many more.
Capt. Jeremy also offers Tarpon trips during the season, which usually goes from May until July.
All trips come inclusive with tackle, rods, reels, ice, and live bait. You will need to bring your own food, drinks, appropriate clothes with sunglasses and a hat, and a towel. All aboard!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
T-Craft (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 200HP Honda engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Holmes Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Something Catchy Fishing Charters Llc
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Inshore (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Nearshore (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Inshore (8 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Nearshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (State Waters)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout