Sweet William III has the federal permit that allows Captain Bill to take you snapper fishing as soon as June 1st, 10 days before the actual season starts!
Step aboard the Sweet William III for some of the best deep sea fishing the Gulf of Mexico has to offer! Based out of Destin, the heartland of Florida fishing, Captain Bill Watson and his crew run a variety of trips targeting anything from Snapper and Grouper, to Yellowfin Tuna, Wahoo, and even Blue Marlin.
The Sweet William III is a 40’ Dawson sportfishing vessel, specifically built for awesome offshore fishing. The boat comes equipped with GPS, a fishfinder, fighting chair, live bait tank, and everything you will need for a productive day’s fishing.
Captain Bill offers a range of trips to suit any taste, and supplies all the tackle for an incredible variety of fishing techniques. Choose between light and heavy tackle, make use of the trolling rods, and even try your hand at kite fishing. Whether it’s bottom fishing, trolling, spinning, or jigging you want, you’ll find everything aboard here.
On daily offshore trips, you’ll have the chance to troll for the bite of a range of strong and delicious fish. Test your skills against Tuna, Marlin, Sailfish, and Wahoo, among many more. You can even head further to fish the deep waters on overnight trips. Learn to bottom drop for a range of gigantic Groupers and Tilefish. While shorter trips will see you focus on the productive reefs and wrecks. Home to Groupers, Snappers, Mackerel, and more, there’s no shortage to what you can catch.
The Sweet William III is completely family and child-friendly, and all trips come with fishing licences, and a cleaning and filleting service for anything you want to take home.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Sweet William III
- $1,500 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Shark (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Shark Summer (5 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Shark Winter (5 hours)
- $1,650 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom / Trolling (6 hours)
- $1,650 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,650 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,650 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,650 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (PM) (6 hours)
- $2,200 per group - 8 Hour – Bottom Fishing/Trolling (8 hours)
- $2,200 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (AM) (8 hours)
- $2,200 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (PM) (8 hours)
- $2,750 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Combo Fishing (10 hours)
- $2,750 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Grouper (10 hours)
- $2,750 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (10 hours)
- $3,300 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Combo (12 hours)
- $3,300 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Grouper (12 hours)
- $3,300 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (8 hours)
- $3,850 per group - 14 Hour – Amberjack/Bottom Fishing (14 hours)
- $3,850 per group - 14 Hour Trip – Amberjack (14 hours)
- $3,850 per group - 14 Hour Trip – Grouper/Amberjack (14 hours)
- $4,400 per group - 16 Hr – Big Game Fishing (16 hours)
- $6,600 per group - 24 Hour Trip – Deep Drop Fishing (24 hours)
- $8,250 per day per group - 30 Hour Trip – Swordfish (2 days)
- $9,900 per day per group - 36 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (2 days)
- $9,900 per day per group - 36 Hour Trip – Tuna Fishing (2 days)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Red)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Dawson (Sportfishing) originally built in 1989. Powered by 2 375HP Caterpillar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: