Alaskan Adventure Guides invites you to visit the “Halibut Fishing Capital of the World.” Of course, there’s more to Homer, Alaska, than just Halibut. Captain Corey can take you fishing for any species that calls these waters some, and you’ll get to see some beautiful scenery and wildlife along the way.
You will be fishing aboard a 32’ Pro Apollo that comes with a pair of 300 HP Suzuki engines. It’s equipped with all the necessary safety and navigation gear that you need for a safe trip. There’s plenty of space on the boat for up to six people to fish in comfort, so you don’t need to worry about being cramped.
While fishing in Homer is great anywhere you go, Captain Corey will take you to the best spots that are some 30-50 miles out. These include Chugach and Barren Islands, and you might go a bit further out if the weather calls for it. Species like Halibut, Lingcod, Rockfish and Salmon are all there for you to catch. Corey himself likes to use jigs, and will be happy to show you how to do it yourself.
The price of any given trip will include all the rods, reels, and terminal tackle you need for a good time. Make sure to have a valid Alaska fishing license with you, and feel free to bring drinks or snacks if you’re feeling like it. After you’re done, the crew will clean and fillet your catch so you don’t have to.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Pro Apollo (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2016. Powered by 2 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Homer Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Alaskan Adventure Guides
- $300 per person - 8HR Trip - Halibut/Salmon Special! (8 hours)
- $300 per person - 8HR Trip - Halibut (Shared) Special (8 hours)
- $300 per person - 8HR Trip - Salmon (Shared) (8 hours)
- $325 per person - 8HR Trip - Salmon/Rockfish (Shared) (8 hours)
- $325 per person - 8HR Trip - Halibut (Shared) (8 hours)
- $350 per person - 8HR Trip - Halibut/Salmon (Shared) (8 hours)
- $375 per person - 8HR Trip- Halibut/Rockfish (Shared) (8 hours)
- $395 per person - 11HR Trip - Ultimate Combo (Shared) (11 hours)
- $1,950 per group - 6HR Trip - Halibut (Private) (6 hours)
- $1,950 per group - 8HR Trip - Salmon/Rockfish Private (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 8HR Trip - Salmon (Private) (8 hours)
- $2,100 per group - 8HR Trip - Halibut/Salmon Private (8 hours)
- $2,250 per group - 8HR Trip- Halibut/Rockfish Private (8 hours)
- $2,370 per group - 11HR Trip - Ultimate Combo Private (11 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano light tackle)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)