New engines for 2022. Quiet and low emissions!
Join them aboard their 41’ custom Hatteras offshore sport fishing boat, originally built in 1968. She’s been fully refitted in 2017, so you can fish from a fusion of time-tested strength and modern comforts. A flybridge, fighting chairs, livewell, outriggers, and advanced navigation and fishfinding systems are all present on board, to make sure that you have every advantage possible when going after that dream catch.
Captain James Byrd will be your guide and instructor on this charter. Whether you’re a first-time angler or a seasoned sea wolf, he can accommodate you and your fishing taste. You can choose from a large variety of fish species to go after, ranging from Bluefish, Tilefish, Black Seabass, Grouper, and such, all the way to the Blue Marlin, Yellowfin, and Bluefin Tuna (depending on the time of year), Shark, Mackerel and more!
The charter will provide you with all the necessary equipment for a range of different fishing techniques, like bottom fishing, trolling, drift fishing, jigging with light and heavy tackle, as well as kite fishing for the more adventurous. The captain and first mate will work hard to ensure your fishing adventure with Hitman Sportfishing is a pleasant and memorable experience, so gratuity is appreciated.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hatteras (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1968, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 330HP FPT Marine engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Wanchese Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Hitman Sportfishing
- $750 per group - Half Day Trip (10:30AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - Half Day Trip (6AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $3,000 per group - Extended Full Day Trip – Gulfstream (10 hours)
- Toilet Full-head
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate (Mate works for tips: 20%+ customary)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Inside the inlet and 3 miles or so away)
- Nearshore Fishing (Just off the beach but not in the Gulf Stream)
- Offshore Fishing (In the Gulf Stream)
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing (Available certain times of year for Tuna)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)