Fishing is a huge passion of Captain Tony Battista, and has been for decades now. Booking a trip with him at Saltwater Adventures LLC is sure to be awesome, as his enthusiasm is contagious! You’ll be fishing like a pro in no time.
You will spend the day on board a 25’ custom built Cold Molded center console boat. You and 3 fishing friends will fish in comfort, and the vessel’s 250 Yamaha engine will get you to the fishing grounds before you know it. She also boasts full navigational equipment, which, paired with Capt. Tony’s great knowledge of the area, will have you reeling in the fish fast.
Trips run year round, but you can expect to catch different species during different seasons. From April you can expect Tautog and Flounder, moving to Sea Bass, Tilefish, Mako and Thresher Shark in May. June sees plenty of Tuna making their run, as well as billfish and Mahi Mahi. October is peak fishing time and will see you catch the best variety, including Wahoo. Even in January some years migrating Striper can be caught.
Different species will see you using different techniques to catch them, such as trolling, spinning, drift fishing, and jigging. There is something for everybody! Children are also welcome on board.
On every trip 2 t-shirts will be given free. The trips also include all top of the line Daiwa and Shimano rods and reels, so you can rest assured that your gear won’t let you down when you are battling your dream fish.
Capt. Tony will also provide drinks during the trips. You are welcome to bring snacks, but you’ll be too busy to sit down and eat!
So what are you waiting for? Come have a trip of a lifetime with Saltwater Adventures LLC, and make some memories that will last forever. Capt. Tony can’t wait to welcome you on board.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Saltwater Adventures, LLC.
- $400 per group - 3 Hour Afternoon Back Bay Flounder (3 hours)
- $500 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Back Bay Fishing (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 3.5 Hour Sunset Fishing Trip (3 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Wreck Fishing (4 hours)
- $675 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore Trolling (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Wreck Fishing (5 hours)
- $775 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore Trolling (5 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Wreck Fishing (6 hours)
- $875 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore Trolling (6 hours)
- GPS 12" Simrad
- Fishfinder 12" Simrad
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Radar 12" simrad
- Rods, reels & tackle (Daiwa and Shimano)
- Drinks (Water & Gatorade)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Inland Bays)
- Nearshore Fishing (3-18 Miles off of Ocean City, MD)
- Reef Fishing (Ocean City Reef Foundation Sites)
- Wreck Fishing (4-10 miles off Ocean City, MD)
- Backcountry Fishing (Inland Bays)
- Light Tackle (We use the "Diawa BG" Series Reels.)
- Bottom Fishing (Ocean City has some outstanding fishing)
- Trolling (For Flounder and Striped Bass.)
- Jigging (If conditions are right, jigging can be productive)
- Drift Fishing (We drift the channels for flounder.)
- Bass (Striped)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Custom Cold Molded (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha 250 HP Outboard engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: