Want to head out to North Carolina’s Gulf Stream on a boat that’s built for big game fishing? Looking for an incredible family-friendly trip that doesn’t compromise on comfort? Wet N Wild Sportfishing is here to hook you up!
With Captain Keith Green at the helm, this charter offers a huge host of first-class fishing trips, packed with plenty of excitement and local know-how. Capt. Keith specializes in providing top-quality trolling adventures aboard an incredible fishing vessel.
At 54’, this custom-built Carolina Gillikin has plenty of space for up to 6 guests to indulge in some friendly competition, and feels more like a home on the water than a boat. She’s decked out with top-quality navigational gear that’ll get you to the hottest spots in no time – and with a fully air-conditioned cabin area available, you’ll have somewhere to relax on your journey!
In addition, she’s equipped with a full, private toilet, life jackets in a variety of sizes, and outriggers to cover plenty of ground when trolling for your catch. Hardcore anglers looking for the battle of a lifetime will find a fighting chair on board, too.
Depending on the trip you opt for, Capt. Keith will have you trolling nearshore waters for anything from Bluefish, to King Mackerel, to Shark species, and whatever else is biting. This location is perfect for new anglers and families, and Capt. Keith will soon have you reeling ‘em in like a pro.
More adventurous angler? Head to the famous Gulf Stream, where you’ll be in for the battle of a lifetime! Capt. Keith will have you hooking a huge variety of Tuna, Mahi Mahi, mighty Marlin, and Sailfish. Rods, reels, bait, tackle, and your license are included. Join Wet N Wild Sportfishing for the sportfishing adventure of a lifetime!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Custom Carolina Gillikin (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2002. Powered by 2 800HP Caterpillar 3406E engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 28 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Carolina Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Wet N Wild Sportfishing
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Trolling (AM) (5 hours)
- $700 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Trolling (PM) (5 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Trolling (AM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Trolling (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Trolling (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Trolling (10 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Trolling (12 hours)
- $2,400 per group - 13 Hour Trip – Gulf Stream (13 hours)
- Air Conditioning (Fully air-conditioned cabin)
- Fighting Chair (Bluewater)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Fishfinder (Garmin)
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box (On-Board Ice Maker)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Averages $0.50-$0.75 per lb)
- First Mate (Tips 15-20% suggested)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)