If you’ve heard of heard about Tarpon fishing and would like to know what all the fuss is about, then look no further than Backwater Tarpon Fishing Charters. Operated by Captain Clery, they are your resident experts when it comes to tackling the Silver King in his own backyard.
You’ll be fishing on a 24’ Ranger bay boat that is powered by a single 300 HP Suzuki engine. This vessel is perfect for Tarpon fishing as the flat deck gives you enough freedom to walk effortlessly around the boat while minimizing the risk of falling and/or getting the line tangled.
This vast lagoon is perfectly suited for marine life, providing infinite sources of bait all year round for the resident fish. Targeting the Silver King will be your main priority, but there are other fish around as well. The local Tarpon population can range anywhere from 20 lbs all the way up to 150 lbs.
Captain Clery will provide you with all the necessary rods, reels, and terminal tackle you’ll need for a fun time on the water. All you need to bring is a pair of polarized sunglasses, some sunscreen, and a go-getter attitude. Once you’ve danced with the Silver King, you’ll be hooked for life.
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Backwater Tarpon Fishing PR
- $270 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 2 hours Low Season Deal (2 hours)
- $270 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 2 hours Low Season Deal (copy) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $25 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Fly Fishing Trip (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $25 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $25 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $25 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $25 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $25 per person after 1 guest - 6hrs Fly Fishing Trip (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (included when available)
- Drinks (Waters & gatorades)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
About the Captain
|26 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|281 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since January 2015|
About this listing
Ranger (Bay boat) originally built in 2009, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 53 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: