It’s time to head to Singapore for an adventure with Boat Charter. Captain Galiston has over 2 decades of fishing experience and is highly knowledgeable about the sea – ask him about the scientific research he’s conducted around the globe!
Hop on board the recently restored 38’ boat. This boat has a capacity for 8 people but having 7 people on board is more comfortable. Up to 7 anglers can fish at the same time. The boat has a shaded area for your protection and a mini toilet on board.
You’ll be able to fish for a variety of coastal species, including Red Emperor Snapper, Black Seabass, Barramundi, and Goliath Grouper. You can keep up to 5 kilograms of fish that you catch. The crew is friendly and will make sure to accommodate you whether you’re a beginner or an experienced angler. You’ll just need to bring your own rods and reels with you on all trips.
The full day trip will take you near to the Southern Islands or Sister’s Island, where you’ll be able to jump into the water and come face-to-face with the fish – remember to bring your snorkeling equipment, swimsuit, and a towel.
There’s also the option to head towards Lazarus Island – it will take 2 hours to get to, but it’s well worth the ride over. There are no public ferries to this island, so the beach is pristine and not as commercial as other places. There’s also a well-maintained jetty, so you can step off the boat without getting wet.
The weather can be very humid here, so stock up on lots of water. You should also bring your own snacks. There’s a small cooler on board to use, but feel free to bring another one along with you.
Children over 10 years of age are welcome to come on these trips. Parents should bring life vests along for the little ones.
Book today for an unforgettable adventure with Boat Charter and Captain Galiston!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Shipyard (Commercial) originally built in 2004, and restored in 2018. Powered by a 180HP Nissan engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 10 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Singapore Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Boat Charter
- S $150 per person - Half Day Trip – Shared (AM) (4 hours)
- S $550 per group, additional S $60 per person after 7 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- S $550 per group, additional S $60 per person after 7 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- S $680 per group, additional S $60 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip – Weekdays (7 hours)
- S $780 per group - Full Day Trip – Weekend (7 hours)
- Toilet (Clean new toilet on board)
- Snorkeling Equipment ($10 per unit)
- Live Bait Well (Portable bag)
- Ice Box (One cooler onboard)
- Rods, reels & tackle (5 unit)
- First Mate ( Professional angler and provides fishing coaching)
- Fishing License (Not required)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Seabass (Giant)
- Snapper (Red Emperor)