Every passionate angler dreams of exploring the waters of ‘The World’s Luckiest Fishing Village’ and Let’s Fish Destin will make those dreams come true in their own unique way. Captain Jordan Smith specializes in providing his customers with a unique fishing experience, perfectly tailored to their preference and experience level. From avid anglers, beginners, weekend warriors, and families with kids, he has something for everyone.
He invites you for an exciting day out on his 22’ Cape Horn center console. It’s equipped with a strong and reliable 225 HP Honda engine, all the necessary safety gear and Garmin navigational electronics. It also has a live bait tank, ice-boxes, and a tower for those Cobia-chasing lovers out there.
The captain will take you and up to 5 other fishermen patrolling the waters of Destin, anywhere from inshore to offshore. He’ll also show you the sweetest spots near reefs teeming with various species. Your targets will be whatever you set your mind to!
The boat is perfect for light tackle fishing for the likes of Redfish and Speckled Trout in the shallows, but also for hitting the deeper waters in pursuit of big boys such as Snappers, Groupers, Mackerel, and Amberjacks. For the most adventurous anglers, there are bow fishing and night fishing trips, and Let’s Fish Destin can even take you Shark hunting.
This charter will provide all the necessary fishing gear, including live bait - you’ll have the unique opportunity to catch your own bait during the trip. You’ll also find two bows on board, but keep in mind that minimum age for bow fishing trips is 5. No age limit for the other trips though! So bring your whole family or fishing buddies and see what Destin fishing is all about!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Cape Horn (Center console) originally built in 2004. Powered by a 225HP Honda engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Fort Walton Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Let's Fish Destin
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Night Trip - 4 PAX (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Shark Trip (5 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment (2 bows)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Usually caught before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Within state waters)
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Bowfishing (Minimum age is 5)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout
- Triggerfish (Gray)