Salt Tale Charters welcomes you to its command post in Madison, Maryland. You will get to fish the waters of the Chesapeake Bay with Captain Brandon Wingate who’ll take you to the best spots in the area and make sure you have a memorable and enjoyable trip.
Your trip will start on a 24’ Everglades bay boat. Powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine and equipped with modern navigation electronics, it will take you to the fish in no time. Its maximum capacity is 4 adult anglers, up to 6 if at least 2 are children. The boat’s got a toilet, wireless trolling motor, and a livewell.
You and the captain will use light tackle for spinning, jigging, popping, and fly fishing. The species you’ll target include Striped Bass, Speckled Trout, Redfish, White Perch, and Cobia. You can keep your catch within reason but keep in mind the intention of these trips is not to fill coolers.
The captain will provide you with custom spinning rods, Shimano reels, and terminal tackle. This covers you for all available techniques except for fly fishing. For lures, he uses swim baits, topwater plugs, and bucktails. He’s also got live bait. Included in the price are also cleaning and filleting your catch as well as water. Finally, the boat is licensed for all occupants, so the only thing you should bring is food and drinks other than water. Sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, and proper footwear is also highly recommended.
Salt Tale Charters is waiting for you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Salt Tale Charters
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day – Middle Bay (AM) (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day – Middle Bay (PM) (5 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Lower Bay Redfish & Cobia (8 hours)
- Toilet Very Small! For limited use!
- GPS Garmin
- Fishfinder Garmin
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box Ice & Water provided.
- Radar Garmin
- Rods, reels & tackle (Custom Rods, Florida Fishing Products Reels)
- Lures (swim baits, topwater, bucktails, jigs, etc)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water in cooler)
- Fishing License (Boat is licensed for all occupants)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (TFO Rods, Redington Reels, Cortland Line)
- Inshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Perch (White)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|38 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since October 2020|
About this listing
Everglades (Bay boat) originally built in 2014. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 27 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 30 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: