Domestic Six Pack Charters welcomes you to Miami, Florida, a first-class fishing destination that offers a wide range of opportunities for all sorts of anglers. Join Captain Christopher Liptak and explore together inshore, nearshore, offshore, and backcountry waters.
Your trip will begin on a 27’ Dusky center console, powered by a 350 HP Suzuki engine. There’s plenty of room for up to 6 guests on board. The boat’s specially modified so it can accommodate guests in wheelchairs as well. It’s equipped with quality navigation electronics, outriggers, downriggers, spearfishing and snorkeling gear, and a live well. You can use the onboard bed, multimedia system, and ice-box. Apart from the help of your captain, you can also use the services of a first mate for anything you might need.
Miami’s waters are home to a bunch of different fish. You’ll have the chance to target various types of Grouper and Snapper, such as Red and Black Grouper, and Yellowtail and Snow Snapper. You can also target Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Swordfish, and Wahoo. The choice of fishing techniques is also huge. You can bottom and deep sea fish, troll, spin, jig, and pop. You can also fly and drift fish, and even kite fish, spear fish, and handline. You’ll have the choice of keeping your catch or releasing it. Don’t hesitate to bring kids with you on the trip, for they are more than welcome.
The captain will supply you with all the fishing gear and drinks. For the trip, you’ll need to bring your licenses and some food.
Domestic Six Pack Charters awaits you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Domestic Six Pack Charters
- $750 per group - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Fly & Stalk (8 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $175 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Spearfishing (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Non-Florida Resident Experience (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- GPS NAVICO - enhanced charts
- Fishfinder CMOR Mapping imagery
- Bed Lots of comfortable seating, bean bags available
- Snorkeling Equipment Provided upon request
- Live Bait Well Live bait is additional cost
- Multimedia System
- Outriggers Provided upon request
- Spearfishing Equipment Specify inshore or bluewater
- Ice Box Multiple boxes, and coolers including Yetti 250
- Radar Simrad 24” dome
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Available upon request)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Red)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- Grouper (Snowy)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Dusky (Center console) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 350HP 350 Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 52 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: