Captain Blake fishes the lakes of central Florida. He’s skilled in many different fishing techniques including light tackle, spinning, and trolling, so you’re sure to be reeling in monster Bass! Come to Orlando, Florida and have a memorable time with Fleetwood Bass Fishing!
Captain Blake is a full-time professional fishing guide specializing in Largemouth Bass fishing with artificial lures. However, you can also use fresh bait for an additional $20. If you like, you can keep the fish you reel in and take it home – Largemouth Bass provides a great table fare.
You and the captain will start your adventure on a 21’ Skeeter bass boat that can safely accommodate up to 4 anglers. It runs on a 250 HP Yamaha VMax 250 HPDI engine that can reach a maximum cruising speed of 60 knots. To quickly locate the fish, the boat is rigged with Garmin GPS technology as well as 2 fishfinders, also made by Garmin. There’s also a livewell to supply live bait.
You and your guests will need to bring a valid Florida fishing license. Captain Blake provides all the fishing equipment as well as snacks and water or Gatorade, but you’re free to bring any drinks or snacks you may want.
Book your trip now with Fleetwood Bass Fishing!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Fleetwood Bass Fishing
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Micro Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Micro Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- GPS Lowrance
- Fishfinder Lowrance
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Drinks (Water/Gatorade)
- Lake Fishing (Central Florida Lakes)
- Light Tackle
- Bass (Largemouth)
About the Charter Operator
|ID & License verified|
|14 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since December 2020|
About this listing
Skeeter (Bass boat) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 60 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: