Oahu Pelagic Sportfishing welcomes you to Hawaii, a natural paradise and a first-class fishing destination. Meet its gorgeous sea world as you explore the offshore waters and search for many interesting and prized species that call this area home. Come to Honolulu and have an unforgettable angling experience.
Your journey will start on a 35’ Bruno & Stillman saltwater fishing boat. It runs on a 375 HP Caterpillar engine and can sit up to 6 guests. It uses modern GPS, fishfinder, and radio technology for safe navigation. The onboard amenities include a flybridge, toilet, bed. Also, there’s an ice-box for you to store all your favorite drinks and snacks. The boat’s equipped with outriggers and a fighting chair. For any help, just turn to the first mate and he’ll see to all your needs.
The choice of fish you can catch is excellent. There’s Giant and Silver Trevally, Bigeye Tuna, Mahi Mahi, and Wrasse, just to name a few. To target them, you can bottom fish, deep sea fish, troll, spin, and jig. You can use both light and hard tackle. Kids are more than welcome to join in, so feel free to bring them along as well. Both guests and the crew will keep the fish they catch. Of course, you’re free to return it to the water if you wish.
You’ll be provided with all the rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and lures. The crew will clean and fillet up to 40 lbs of your catch. As the Hawaiian Oceans don’t require fishing licenses, the only thing you’ll need to bring on your trip is the food and drinks of your choice.
Come visit Honolulu and let Oahu Pelagic Sportfishing take you on a wonderful fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Bruno & Stillman (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1980. Powered by a 375HP Caterpillar V8 Diesel engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 12 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Honolulu Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Oahu Pelagic Sportfishing
- $349 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour – (6.15AM) Bottom Fishing (2 hours)
- $349 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (1.30PM) (2 hours)
- $349 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (11AM) (2 hours)
- $349 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (4PM) (2 hours)
- $349 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (8.30AM) (2 hours)
- $995 per group - 3/4 Day Sportfishing (6 hours)
- $1,195 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment (On board for safety reasons)
- Ice Box (Bring your favorite drinks (alcohol/soda) & snacks)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Not required in Hawaiian Oceans)
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Spearfish (Shortbill)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Wrasse (Humphead)