Dawn Patrol Charters invites you to explore offshore, back bay, and inshore Gulf fishing in the “World’s Luckiest Fishing Village.” For Captain JT and his team, everything swimming around Destin is fair game. Join the crew for a fun and productive day with your family and friends.
Whether it’s a trip to the Choctawhatchee Bay for Redfish, Speckled Trout, Sheepshead, Flounder, and Pompano, or an excursion to the prolific Gulf waters for the likes of Grouper, Amberjack, King Mackerel, Red Snapper, Cobia, and Tarpon, Dawn Patrol Charters has it all.
Bay fishing is a great year-round opportunity to enjoy live bait and light tackle action. There are plenty of grass flats, jetties, bridges, pocks, points, and drop-offs to be explored. Plus, you may also catch Ladyfish, Bluefish, Black Snapper, and many more!
If you’re after a trip to the Gulf, then just let your captain know. You will be bottom fishing for various species of Snapper and Grouper, as well as Amberjack, Flounder, Triggerfish, and who knows what else. Or go trolling for Wahoo, Mahi Mahi-Mahi, Cobia, Bonito, Spanish and King Mackerel, and Jack Crevalle. These trips can be organized anytime from April until November.
Dawn Patrol will take you out aboard a 22’ Cape Horn center console. This spacious boat can accommodate up to six anglers. It comes powered by a single 250 HP Yamaha 4-stroke and can cruise at a top speed of 35 knots. The boat features a dual helm and a Cobia Tower - key features of any sight fishing trip.
The vessel is outfitted with top-notch navigational and fish finding electronics to save your time while searching for fish. As well as that, there is a 30-gallon live well loaded with all kinds of bait to make your hooks irresistible. Depending on which trip you chose, you will use cigar minnows, herrings, redefines, and speedos.
All trips come with the licenses, bait, fly fishing equipment, and quality spinning rods and reels mainly by Penn International.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Dawn Patrol Charters
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Kids/Beginners Fun (2 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip - Kids Fun (5 MAX) (3 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip PM (5 MAX) (4 hours)
- $1,050 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Extended AM (5 MAX) (5 hours)
- $1,050 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Extended PM (5 MAX) (5 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (5 MAX) (6 hours)
- $1,650 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (5 MAX) (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spotted Seatrout
About the Captain
|7 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|184 Customer reviews|
|Response time 2 hours|
|Member since June 2015|
About this listing
Cape Horn (Center console) originally built in 1994. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: