Start your Islamorada adventure with Hooligan Sportfishing! Captain Sal Gozzo has over 30 years of charter fishing experience, chartering the inshore and offshore waters of New Jersey, North Carolina, and now the Florida Keys. He loves putting smiles on his customer’s faces and will put every possible effort into your fishing day to make it a successful and memorable one!
Capt. Sal’s fishing passion is unmatched and one of his favorite things is teaching the beginner to novice angler the best techniques for the fishery they opt for. When it comes to children anglers, Capt. Sal has a very patient way with youngsters and strives incredibly to make their fishing experience one they will never forget!
You’ll be fishing on a 24’ Seahunter, designed to handle anything from the Back Country Everglades to offshore deep sea fishing and all in-between. It fishes up to 4 anglers and has a super comfortable and dry ride providing a great fishing experience for our customers.
Captain Sal welcomes questions and has a knack for making your fishing experience a most pleasurable one. Once you fish with Captain Sal you will find yourself looking forward to your next booking with him as his clients become family and he is always a cell call away to answer any possible question you may have.
You only need to pack some snacks and drinks for the day, as everything else is covered by the captain.
Come fish with Captain Sal and experience a day on the water that you will remember for a long time to come!
*******Please keep in mind it’s customary to tip on all trips!!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
SeaHunter (Center console) originally built in 2012, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 350HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Islamorada Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Hooligan Sportfishing
- $595 per group, additional $45 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Shark/Tarpon (3 hours)
- $595 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Tarpon Moonlight (3 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well (2 Live wells)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minn Kota Ipilot)
- Ice Box (Multiple Large Fish and Food Ice Boxes)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Rocky bottom)
- Nearshore Fishing (Great for Families with children)
- Offshore Fishing (Deep Sea Fishing for Pelagics)
- Reef Fishing (Patch Reef Fishing)
- Backcountry Fishing (Everglades)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel (Narrow-barred)