Spartina Adventures wants to welcome you to the marshes of the Golden Isles. Explore its rich inshore and nearshore waters along with intriguing wrecks, flats, and the backcountry, and have lots of fun as you catch fish. Captain Tim knows where the best spots are and he’ll use all his knowledge and skills to put you on the bite. Join him and have a memorable fishing experience with Spartina Adventures!
You’ll fish from a restored 22’ Skeeter bay boat that can sit 4 anglers. It runs on a 175 HP Suzuki engine with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots, uses a wireless trolling motor, and has all the modern GPS and fishfinder electronics for efficient navigation. You’ll also have access to a livewell in order to get live bait.
Some of the numerous species you can target include Speckled Trout, Redfish, Flounder, Tripletail, Tarpon, and many more. Using light tackle, you can try out bottom fishing, spinning, jigging, popping, as well as fly fishing. Feel free to bring your kids along and have a lovely family stay in nature. You can keep and take home the fish you catch but Redfish is to be released.
Captain Tim will provide you with all the tackle, lures, and fishing licenses, and will also clean and fillet your catch. You just bring some food and drinks and you’ll be ready for the adventure.
Fish with Spartina Adventures and have a great time on the water!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|13 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|78 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since March 2021|
About this listing
Skeeter (Bay boat) originally built in 2012. Powered by a 175HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Jekyll Island Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Spartina Adventures
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour Trip – Artifical Lures (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $30 per person after 3 guests - Spring Break Special 2 hr Kids trip (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Kids/Adult Shark/bottom fishing AM (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Kids/Adult Shark/bottom fishing PM (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip (1 person)Business Spec (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Fishing trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Inshore/Nearshore (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout