Captain Corbett welcomes you aboard his 34’ Bonner custom boat. He offers a multitude of trips, so there is something for everyone to choose from. Heading out up to 40 miles and targeting a variety of fish in each area, Capt. Corbett will help you hook the trophy fish of your dreams.
His boat is 13’ wide, so there is plenty of room for 6 anglers to fish simultaneously and not cross rods. The cockpit is almost 170 square feet, plenty of space to relax. Reelax Fishing Charters have comfortable sleeping quarters, dining quarters, and air conditioning aboard the boat, so that their customers have all the comforts of home while they are catching fish.
For beginners, the 4 and 5-hour trips are best. You will stay within sight of the land, so waters are likely to be smoother for the younger anglers on board. Capt. Corbett offers flexibility with the trips - if you wish to spend more time sightseeing for wild horse and dolphins he is happy to accommodate! You will target Bluefish, Flounder, and Spanish Mackerel.
For more experienced anglers, the longer trips will give you plenty of time to target specific species and reel them in. Rods and reels are provided, but electric reels are available on request only, so you can target bottom fish from the deep!
The Captain is happy to have you spearfishing, bowfishing or fly fishing on board. However, equipment for these techniques is not provided, so please bring your own along! You can target Tuna, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Red Snapper, King Mackerel and more!
All that’s left to do is grab your snacks, sunscreen and polarized sunglasses! A 20% tip is expected at the end of your trip. Capt. Corbett will see you soon for your biggest fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Bonner custom (Downeast) originally built in 2003. Powered by a 550HP Cummins engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Atlantic Beach Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Reelax Fishing Charters
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip (Early AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Shark Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip (Late AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip (Sunset) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Long Half Day Trip (Evening) (5 hours)
- $550 per group - Long Half Day Trip – Nearshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group - Long Half Day Trip (Mid-day) (5 hours)
- $550 per group - Long Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $850 per group - Full Day Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group - Full Day Offshore Bottom Fishing (11 hours)
- $1,400 per group - Gulf Stream Trip – Offshore (11 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 18 Hour Trip (16 hours)
- $2,500 per day per group - 24 Hour Trip (1 day)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared in advance)
- First Mate (15-20% tips are expected)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 50 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Clients bring their own equipment)
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Bowfishing (Clients bring their own equipment)
- Spearfishing (Clients bring their own equipment)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Porbeagle)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)