Breakday Charters is all rigged and ready for your fishing adventure on the waters surrounding Atlantic Beach, North Carolina. If you want to pursue the best fish the region has to offer or just check what is biting – this is exactly what you are looking for.
Take a ride on a 2021, Contender 30T center console, “Ragtime”, powered by twin Yamaha 300 HP outboards and capable of taking up to 6 anglers fishing, depending on the trip. With a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots, she will get you to the fishing grounds quickly. The boat is rigged with the newest electronics including dual 12” display Chartplotter, Sonar, XM satellite weather/radio, and Autopilot by Simrad. To aid in fishing she is rigged with Marsh Tacky Outriggers, Rhodan wireless GPS trolling motor, and over 100 gallons of livewell capacity to keep the live bait kicking.
Each trip can be customized to suit your needs. Nearshore trips will range out to 20 miles depending on trip duration and offshore trips will range 20 to 40 miles out. Novice to pro, anglers of all ages and expertise are welcome to join the adventure.
Depending on your preference, fishing techniques could include casting, jigging, bottom fishing, and trolling using artificial, live, and dead bait. Your main targeted species will be Weakfish, Flounder, Redfish, Black Drum, Bonita, False Albacore, King and Spanish Mackerel, Gag Grouper, Billfish, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi, Cobia, Amberjack, Barracuda, Red Snapper (in season), along with many others.
The crew will provide you with fishing licenses, live bait, lures, and top shelf tackle from Penn, Shimano, Avet, along with rods by Star and Temple Fork Outfitters. Just bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, seasonally appropriate clothing, ziplocs for your fillets, food, and drinks. Fish cleaning is included for nearshore trips with offshore fish cleaning being available for 0.60/lb.
With excellent service and attention to detail, Breakday Charters is the best team in the area. Look no further!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Contender 30T (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 48 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Atlantic Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Breakday Charters – 30' Ragtime
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- $1,550 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Sounds, Rivers, Creeks, Marshes)
- Nearshore Fishing (20 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle (Penn and Shimano 50 to 130's)
- Bottom Fishing (Wrecks and ledges)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout