Chef Charles The Fishing Chef invites you for an exciting fishing trip in Key Largo, Florida! Together with Captain Charles Maloney, you’ll explore inshore and offshore waters, reefs, as well as flats and have lots of fun fishing for many different prized species. Captain Charles isn’t only a lifelong angler but also a skilled cook with professional experience who can cook the fish you catch after the trip and send it to wherever you’re staying. Pay him a visit and have a terrific time on the water in Key Largo!
Your adventure starts on a restored 26’ World Cat catamaran that can sit up to 4 guests. The boat runs on twin 200 HP Suzuki engines, uses full-featured navigation technology, and has got a portable toilet. There’s also an ice-box to store your fish and drinks and a livewell to supply you with live bait. The captain’s son Jay is a first mate and he’ll be joining your trip as well.
The species you’ll target include Mahi Mahi, King Mackerel, Mangrove and Yellowtail Snapper, Bluefin Tuna, Great Barracuda, as well as Jack Crevalle. You can attract them by light and heavy tackle bottom fishing, deep sea fishing, trolling, and drift fishing, and you’ll keep the fish you catch. Kids are more than welcome to join in.
Captain Charles will provide all the rods, reels, tackle, lures, as well as fishing licenses, and he’ll even clean and fillet your catch for free. Before you leave, just make sure you have your snacks and drinks.
Come to Key Largo and have a memorable time fishing with Chef Charles The Fishing Chef!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
World Cat (Catamaran) originally built in 1999, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 200HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Key Largo Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Chef Charles The Fishing Chef
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Kids Teach 'n' Catch (4 hours)
- $750 per group - Shark / Barracuda (4 hours)
- $750 per group - Shark/ barracuda afternoon (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Spearfishing (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Rock Pile (PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Early Tuna Trolling (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Rock Pile (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - Afternoon bite (4 hours)
- $850 per group - Half day afternoon reef (4 hours)
- $850 per group - Half Day Trip – Backcountry (4 hours)
- $850 per group - Half Day Trip – Reef Fishing (4 hours)
- $950 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Spearfishing (6 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Slamming Bite (5 hours)
- $1,050 per group - Key largo grand slam (5 hours)
- $1,050 per group - Half Day Trip – Trolling (4 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Catch 'n' Cook Lunch (5 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Morning Reef / Wreck (5 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Mahi Gone Crazy (5 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Catch 'n' Cook Dinner (5 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Reef Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Fish & Snorkel Combo (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Key Largo Best (6 hours)
- $1,700 per group - Full Day Trip – Reef Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Trolling (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Big Pelagics (6 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Swordfishing (8 hours)
- $2,800 per group - Full Day Trip – Trolling (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well Live ballyhoo / pilchard fish
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Cero Mackerel
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack