Pole Dancer Fishin’ Charters invites you to step aboard and head for some inshore fishing around Daytona Beach! Captain Jeff Patterson has spent his whole life on these waters, so he’ll make sure you have an amazing experience!
You’ll be fishing on board his brand new 23’ C Hawk center console boat that can accommodate up to 4 anglers. It’s powered by a 200 Suzuki engine that can reach speeds above 42 knots. It has a reliable GPS and fishfinder, meaning you can easily locate your fish and have more time for pure angling.
Capt. Jeff provides your fishing license and takes care of rods, reels, and tackle, as well as live bait. There’s a live bait well and an icebox on board, so you can safely store your catch. At the end of the trip, he’ll clean and fillet your fish for you. You’ll be using light or heavy tackle, do spinning, jigging or popping, and some drift fishing.
You have a variety of trips to choose from, whether you’re an early starter, novice angler, seasoned angler, or a family with kids. These waters provide a variety of fish including snook, redfish, tarpon, black drum, sheepshead, flounder, and tarpon.
Bottled water is included in the price, and you can bring some snacks before you head out. Before you head out, make sure you’ve packed some sunscreen, that you’re wearing adequate clothing and a cap and shades, and bring along a camera.
You’re ready to step right into your new inshore or nearshore fishing adventure with Pole Dancer Fishin’ Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Pole Dancer Fishin’ Charters
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Shark Trip in Shark Bite Captital (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled Water)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
C Hawk (Center console) originally built in 2022. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 42 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: