Pole Dancer Fishin’ Charters invites you to step aboard and head for some inshore fishing around Ormond Beach! Captain Jeff Patterson has spent his whole life on these waters, so he’ll make sure you have an amazing experience!
You’ll be fishing on board his 18’ Pioneer Bay Sport center console boat that can accommodate up to 4 anglers. It’s powered by a brand new 115 HP Mercury engine that can reach speeds above 34 knots. It has a reliable GPS and fishfinder, meaning you can easily locate your fish and have more time for pure angling.
Capt. Jeff provides your fishing licence, takes care of rods, reels, and tackle, as well as live bait. There’s a live bait well and an icebox on board, so you can safely store your catch. At the end of the trip, he’ll clean and fillet your fish for you. You’ll be using light or heavy tackle, do spinning, jigging or popping, and some drift fishing.
You have a variety of trips to choose from, whether you’re an early starter, novice angler, seasoned angler, or a family with kids. These waters are brimming with Snook, Redfish, Black Drum, and Sheepshead. Flounder and Tarpon are also in abundance, so sharpen your reels!
Bottled water is included in the price, and you can bring some snacks before you head out. Before you head out, make sure you’ve packed some sunscreen, that you’re wearing adequate clothing and a cap and shades, and bring along a camera.
You’re ready to step right into your new inshore fishing adventure with Pole Dancer Fishin’ Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pioneer Bay Sport (Center console) originally built in 2008. Powered by a 115HP 2017 Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 34 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Port Orange Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Pole Dancer Fishin’ Charters
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled Water)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout