Always Late Fishing Charters invites you on a fishing adventure on the beautiful waters of Florida. Starting out of Marathon in the Florida Keys, you’ll head out to the area’s fish-rich grounds and have a great time chasing various interesting species. Whether you want to stay inshore, travel far off the coast, or explore lovely reefs, Captain Lucas Ponzoa will make sure you enjoy your trip to the fullest. Give him a call and book your next fun-packed fishing trip in Florida!
Your boat for the day will be a 32’ SeaVee saltwater fishing boat. It can sit up to 6 guests and is powered by twin 300 HP Yamaha engines that will take you to the fish in no time. The boat is rigged with all the modern Garmin navigation electronics used to locate the fish quickly and provide safe movement on the water. The boat has a flybridge and its fishing equipment includes outriggers, spearfishing gear, snorkeling gear, a fighting chair, and a livewell. A first mate will also join your trip.
You’ll have the chance of catching some of the most delicious as well as hard-fighting fish out there. To name just some of the species you’ll target, there are Black Grouper, Mahi Mahi, Blackfin Tuna, Yellowtail Snapper, and Wahoo. Using light and heavy tackle, you can bottom fish, troll, spin, jig, pop, and kite fish. You can keep your catch and you’re welcome to bring kids on your trip.
Capt. Lucas provides all the fishing tackle, bait, and licenses. He’ll also clean and fillet your catch if you want him to. Just remember to bring some food and drinks before you start the trip.
Always Late Fishing Charters is waiting for you, come aboard and experience a true fishing adventure in Florida!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
SeaVee (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2008. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha engines.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Marathon Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Always Late Fishing Charters
- $750 per group - Half Day Trip – Tarpon Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - Half Day Trip – Tarpon Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group - Half Day Trip – Lobster Trip (4 hours)
- $1,150 per group - Half Day Trip – Reef/Wreck/Bay (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,150 per group - Half Day Trip – Reef/Wreck/Bay (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Lobster Trip (7 hours)
- $1,350 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Reef/Wreck/Bay (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group - Half Day Trip – Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,350 per group - Half Day Trip – Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,550 per group - Full Day Trip – Reef/Wreck/Bay (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,850 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- GPS Garmin
- Fishfinder Garmin
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Radar Garmin
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Red)
- Jack (African Pompano)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)