As of Sept 2023 we have lowered our rates!
Miller Fishing welcome’s you aboard for a day of catching awesome fish. Stay in the bay, targeting big Bull Redfish, huge Trout, tasty Flounder, and other great inshore species. Up for more of a challenge? Head offshore, for a day of pulling in Grouper, Snapper, Kingfish, and even battling Mahi Mahi !
You can search all over the web and find our reviews not just here, but anywhere we have been given reviews, are all nearly 5 star reviews!
No matter where you want to fish, you will find a variety of times and trip lengths to suit any schedule. Sneaking through the shallows and targeting the big fish which come out after dark. Whatever you choose, you will be catching some tasty, hard-fighting fish and Captain Matt will make sure you have great fun doing so!
The vessel you will be spending the day on is a 26’ Twinvee center console. Powered by twin 150 HP Mercury engines, the boat has been loaded up with equipment to make sure you get the most out of your time on the water. The vessel’s GPS and fishfinder combine to help lock on the best fish. Once in place, high-quality tackle, rods & reels and a choice of live bait or lures will have you bringing in the best of them, this boat has a center console with a door on the front, with a small portable toilet inside, the boat also has a full-sized ladder on the back, so if you want to jump in and cool off on a hot summer day or use the open Gulf of Mexico as a restroom, you can do so as well.
Captain Matt is a local guide with a lifetime of experience fishing these waters. This is his 16th season of charter fishing, he has been fishing for a living since he was 16 years old, and is now 32. He is happy to welcome anglers of any age or experience aboard and will talk you through all the techniques you will be using on your trip.
So if your a beginner or a pro looking to beat your personal best, Captain Matt will make sure you leave with great memories as well as awesome fish!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Miller Fishing Co – 26' Catamaran
- $575 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3hr bay/beachside intro to fishing (3 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4hr Bay & or Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4hr Bay/Nearshore fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5hr- deep sea (offshore)AM trip (5 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour – Offshore Deep Sea (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6hr Afternoon Deep Sea (6 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Deep Sea "Meat Haul" (8 hours)
- Toilet Portable toilet + Ladder on boat
- GPS Simrad Go9
- Fishfinder Garmin
- Live Bait Well 55 gallon bait tank
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box Yeti coolers
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Fish cleaning is included,part of tipping deckhand)
- Drinks (waters, gatorades, softdrinks on ice)
- First Mate (Mate works for tips, 20% is customary. )
- Fishing License (our license covers everyone on board!)
- Inshore Fishing (Fishing pensacola bay!)
- Nearshore Fishing (Just off the beach or close to it)
- Offshore Fishing (State waters, 9 miles out or less)
- Reef Fishing (Public Man made reefs, and natural reefs (coral))
- Wreck Fishing (sunken ships, chicken coops, cars, planes, bus’)
- Flats Fishing (shallow water stalking )
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (please bring your own rods & gear for this )
- Drift Fishing
- Bowfishing (bring your own bow equipment)
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Twinvee (Center console) originally built in 2006, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 150HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: