Captain Bill offers a professional fishing charter service based near Biloxi, Mississippi. He has been fishing the Mississippi Gulf Coast for 30 years and will use his wealth of experience to lead you to the fish and show you how to tackle them. His specialty is family fishing trips that aim to instill within them a love for the water and fishing.
His boat, Dominator II is a recently restored 26’ Mako center console that’s powered by twin 225 HP Yamaha 4 stroke engines that will get you to the fish fast. It is ideal for fishing close to the shore due to its traditional build that allows it to go inshore and deepsea waters with ease.
Inshore and nearshore trips will involve fishing for plenty of Trout and Atlantic Kingfish. These family friendly charters are ideal for all levels of fisherman - whether you are a complete beginner or expert Redfish angler, Capt. Bill will provide a great experience where everyone gets to hold their own rod and catch their own fish.
Your fishing license is provided for this trip as is all of your bait and tackle. Capt. Bill is also happy to clean your catch for you, just be sure to give him a 10-20% tip for it. Take some food and drinks with you as well as sunshades and sunscreen if the sun’s shining.
So if you’re looking for a new hobby or a one off trip for the kids then you don’t need to look any further than Capt. Bill.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Dominator II Fishing Charters
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Inshore (6 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip – Offshore 12 Miles (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle (Spinning reels and deep sea pen)
- Live Bait (Live bait on most occasions)
- Lures (A lot of different lures if you want to use artifi)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Will personally fillet your fish and Ice them)
- Fishing License (I Supply lures)
- Inshore Fishing (White trout flounder sheephead whiting catfish )
- Reef Fishing (For white trout and redfish)
- Wreck Fishing (With chum)
- Light Tackle (Ugly Stik rods)
- Heavy Tackle (Heavy rigs made by Penn senator)
- Bottom Fishing (Bottom fishing is for white trout and red snapper )
- Trolling (Trolling on mackerel)
- Jigging (Custom Feather jigs supplied)
- Drift Fishing (Drift fishing if Fish are spotted)
- Deep Sea Fishing (For sharks and giant redfish)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Mako (Center console) originally built in 1987, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 225HP Yamaha 2004 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: