Fishin Addiction Charters is located in Galveston and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Its crew will do its best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 1 to 4-hour trips, mainly fishing for Redfish, Speckled Trout, King Mackerel, Snapper, Cobia, and Spotted Seatrout, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, and spinning. You’re free to keep the fish you catch if you want to as well as to bring kids aboard.
Your fishing adventure starts on a restored 36’ Contender center console that can safely take up to 6 anglers. It runs on a twin 350 HP engine and uses all the modern GPS, fishfinder, as well as radio navigation electronics.
All rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and lures are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip. Also, bring whatever snacks and drinks you like.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Fishin Addiction Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
|3 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|68 Customer reviews|
|Response time 2 hours|
|Member since April 2015|
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 2001, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 350HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Galveston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fishin addiction charters 2 – 36’
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Channel/Harbor (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Fish / Sightsee (AM) (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Fish / Sightsee (PM) (3 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $95 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Jetties (AM) (4 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $95 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Jetties (PM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $95 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Jetties(AM) (6 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $95 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Jetties(PM) (6 hours)
- $995 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Shark Hunt (AM) (5 hours)
- $995 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Shark Hunt (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout
- Spotted Seatrout