Known as “the fishing capital of America,” Destin is the place to be for outstanding fishing adventures! Charter Boat Malia Ann exploits these waters to the max, meaning you’re in for a real treat. Captain Zach Wolfe welcomes you aboard to discover Destin’s famous fishery for yourself.
The Malia Ann is a 26’ Mako center console boat that has recently been restored to offer the ultimate fishing experience. Her twin 150 HP Yamaha engines provide a fast and reliable ride to the fish. It can carry up to 6 anglers, and the spacious deck area will provide a comfortable base for your whole group. It truly is a great vessel to explore the open seas.
You’ll troll and bottom fish for a variety of delicious table fish and excellent game species in the Gulf of Mexico. On shorter trips, you’ll go after King Mackerel, Snapper, and Grouper, while on offshore trips you can target anything from Mahi Mahi and Cobia to Amberjack and Tuna. If you’d rather fish the inshore areas, Capt. Zach will be happy to guide you along the beautiful coastline.
You’ll catch live bait on the way to the fishing spots, or you can buy it before coming aboard. With rods, reels, and tackle provided, along with a choice of artificial lures, there’s nothing left to do but get booking! At the end of every trip, customers even get to take their catch home with them, cleaned and prepared by the captain – what a treat!
So come and have a great day fishing and make some lifelong memories with Charter Boat Malia Ann!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Mako (Center console) originally built in 1977, and restored in 2011. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Charter Boat Malia Ann
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Kids Trip – Spring (3 hours)
- $640 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Spring (4 hours)
- $720 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $720 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (Early Evening) (4 hours)
- $720 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- $1,080 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,420 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)