Fishing Master invites you to choose from a selection of great trips at amazing prices in the beautiful clear waters of Mauritius. Captain Dimmytri Baboo comes from a line of fishermen, and he knows these waters like the back of his palm. From bottom fishing to battling big game pelagics, you’re sure to have an amazing time at an amazing price!
The 32’ Pirogue center console boat you will be using comes fully-equipped for a huge variety of fishing techniques, from trolling and bottom fishing, to popping and jigging. It is also equipped with GPS, fishfinder, outriggers and a fighting chair for battling some of those monster specimens you might encounter..
These waters are very rich when it comes to wildlife, and they’re home to a number of fish species. You can target creatures like Bonito, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Wahoo, Marlin, Sailfish, Barracuda, Amberjack, and Trevally. There’s great fishing to be had here at any given time of the year.
Capt. Dimmytri has a top-notch first mate who will use all his skills and tricks to keep you hooked up all day long. He is a fun and hardworking captain who will always go the extra mile for his clients. He offers a free cleaning and filleting service as standard for any trip and is happy to talk through your plans and ambitions to try and make each trip the right fit for you.
So what are you waiting for? Your perfect fishing adventure with Fishing Master awaits!
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pirogue (Center console) originally built in 2018. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Fishing Master
- €275 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Kids (4 hours)
- €280 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (6 hours)
- €350 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Big Game Fishing (6 hours)
- €370 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Dolphins & Fishing (7 hours)
- €375 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Trolling/Jigging (6 hours)
- €385 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Fishing/Snorkeling (7 hours)
- €440 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Variety Fishing (7 hours)
- €450 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Jigging (7 hours)
- €495 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Big Game Fishing (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle (Small rod for kids or for catching life bait)
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Tuna (Dogtooth)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack