Whichever saltwater fishing needs you have, give Reel Sportfishing Charters a try. They specialize in anything from exciting inshore and back bay fishing to fantastic offshore adventures. All of that magic begins in Longport, New Jersey, just minutes from either Ocean City or Atlantic City.
Captain Vince, the owner of the company, operates the ‘Reelizer’. She a 32’ Luhrs offshore sport fishing boat, built in 2000. She can cruise the waters at a top speed of 28 knots thanks to her twin 370 HP Cummins engines. Once aboard, you will find plenty of space for up to 6 anglers to fish in comfort and style.
The Reelizer has all the comforts of home. Inside, she features a private restroom, a shower, and a kitchen. There is also a sleeping area and an air-conditioned cabin with a TV and a multimedia system.
Fishing-wise, the Reelizer is rigged with top-notch electronics, professional gear, tackle, and accessories, a Pompanette fighting chair, a marlin tower, tuna tubes, outriggers, and downriggers. The only thing she’s missing is you!
Spend your day in the back bays and inshore waters, explore the local reefs and wrecks. Head to the local lumps up to 40 miles out for the likes of Bonito, Bluefish, Spanish Mackerel, and King Mackerel.
Venture anywhere from 40 up to 125 miles out to the canyons, which are home to Mahi Mahi, Marlin, Tuna, and Mackerel. New Jersey is the “White Marlin Capital of the World” during the last month of summer and has great numbers of Sharks.
The trips aboard the Reelizer are all-inclusive; you will only need to bring your food and drinks.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Reel Sportfishing Charters
- $300 per group - 3 Hour Trip - Family Fun (3 hours)
- $300 per group - 3 hr family fun trip PM (3 hours)
- $375 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Back Bay (AM) (4 hours)
- $375 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Back Bay (PM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Back Bay (6 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore Bottom (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore Bottom (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Inshore Bottom (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore Trolling (AM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore Trolling (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Inshore Trolling (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Wreck fishing out 20 + miles (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Sharking (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Inshore Tuna (8 hours)
- $2,200 per group - 12 Hour Trip Offshore Tuna (12 hours)
- $3,200 per day per group - Overnight Trip - Tuna (1 day)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Flybridge Marlin tower
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (15-20% tip appreciated)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing (Back bay)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Marlin (White)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Mako)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Luhrs (Sportfishing) originally built in 2000. Powered by 2 370HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 29 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: