Bounty Hunter Guide Service offers inshore and nearshore fishing charters in the area surrounding Cape Lookout and the Neuse River. They serve Harkers Island, Beaufort, Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, and the rest of North Carolina’s Crystal Coast.
Guiding your experience is Captain Will Jones, a lifelong fisherman who grew up casting lines in these waters. Whether you prefer light tackle or fly fishing, he’ll help you reel in a catch to remember!
Step aboard a 22’ Triton powered by a 225 HP Yamaha engine. This craft is fitted with the latest fishing technology, including GPS, fishfinder, a wireless trolling motor, and a live bait well. There’s room on board for up to four passengers and children are welcome.
While fishing the waters of Cape Lookout you will have the chance to catch a wide variety of species. The local flats, marshes, and creeks are home to Red Drum, Flounder, Speckled Trout, Jack Crevalle, sharks, and more.
If you enjoy catching big fish on light tackle, look no further than fishing for Red Drum in the Neuse River. You can join Capt. Will for six to eight hours and target monster Red Drum weighing 50 lbs and above!
A nearshore trip allows you to cast lines in the ocean, fishing the wrecks and reefs for Spanish Mackerel, False Albacore, Bluefish, and many other species. When the weather allows, you can venture out a little farther and add larger fish to your list, such as Amberjack, Mahi Mahi, Cobia, and King Mackerel.
Bounty Hunter Guide Service provides a fishing license and top of the line gear, featuring the likes of Penn, Shimano, Orvis, and more. You are welcome to keep your catch and Capt. Will can clean and fillet it for you.
Come aboard today for some drag screaming action and a catch to remember!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Bounty Hunter Guide Service – 22' Bay Boat
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Giant Red Drum (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor Minn Kota Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (TFO rods, Penn and Shimano reels)
- Live Bait (Caught during the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Orvis and Redington)
- Inshore Fishing (0-5 miles )
- Nearshore Fishing (Within 15 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Triton (Bay boat) originally built in 2004. Powered by a 225HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 30 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: