If it’s inshore and nearshore fishing you’re after, look no further than “Live Action Fishing Charters”! Captain Justin Rolph, a Crystal River native, has been running this operation since 2015. This laid-back captain does his best to help you land a great fish while making long-lasting memories.
Your vessel for the day is 22’ Nautic Star center console. She can accommodate up to 4 anglers on fishing charters, and 6 on scalloping trips. This smooth-riding boat is powered by a 150 HP Yamaha SHO engine with a Simrad to help keep you on the fish. There is also a cooler onboard to keep your drinks and snacks cool throughout the trip.
Whether you want to fish the flats, sight casting, or head into slightly deeper waters, Capt. Justin has the gear you need to hook your target fish.
From Redfish and Snook to Gag Grouper, Tripletail and Sheepshead, it’ll be a rod-bending day! If you’d rather spend your time searching for scallops in the summertime, Captain Justin provides snorkeling gear.
All the fishing and scalloping equipment you need is already on board. At the end of the trip, Capt. Justin is also happy to clean and fillet your catch. Help yourself to the bottled water in the ice box or stock it up with your own drinks and snacks before setting out.
Capt. Justin and the crew look forward to seeing you aboard Live Action Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Live Action Fishing Adventures
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) – Scalloping (4 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (PM) - Scalloping (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Shark Fishing (6 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (4 People Max) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (4 People Max) (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor Ipilot
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle (3000 reels 10l-15b braid)
- Heavy Tackle (30- 80lb braid for bigger fish)
- Bottom Fishing (Both light and heavy tackle used)
- Trolling (Troll in 15-25 ft deep for Grouper and Cobia)
- Jigging (Trout, Redfish, Snook)
- Popping (Trout)
- Drift Fishing (Trout)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Nautic Star (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha SHO engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 51 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: