Choose Captain J Hook Fishing Charters for inshore and nearshore fishing out of Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. Captain Joseph Dennis is prepared to help you target the species of your choice, whether you come aboard for just a few hours or a full day of fishing. Join him and reel in a catch to remember!
You will fish aboard a 23’ Epic powered by a 175 HP Suzuki engine. This craft comes equipped with all the gear and technology you need for a successful day on the water. On board you will find GPS, fishfinder, and a well-stocked live bait well. A fighting chair will help you to reel in the hardest fighting fish. There is room on board for six passengers and children are welcome.
Your guide Capt. Joseph is an experienced angler and the host of the show Father And Son Outdoors TV, featured on MY TV Charleston and WCIV ABC Channel 4. He’s ready to share his insights with anglers of all skill levels, whether on camera or on the water. He can help you target a wide variety of species, including Redfish, Flounder, Spanish Mackerel, Blacktip Sharks, and more.
Depending on the species, you might target your catch using any method from spinning and jigging to bottom fishing. Capt. Joseph provides fishing gear by Shimano and B’n’M. You can also target some species by fly fishing if you choose to bring your own fly rod. In winter, you may even be able to bow fish for Sheepshead, Black Drum, and Rays (be sure to bring your own bow).
Captain J Hook Fishing Charters provides a fishing license and spinning gear. Depending on the species, you may keep your catch or release it for another day. You can also join Capt. Joseph for freshwater fishing just 20 minutes away in Cross, SC.
Book your trip today and see for yourself why these waters are home to some of the best inshore fishing in the country!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Epic (Center console) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 175HP Suzuki engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Mount Pleasant Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain J Hook Fishing Charters
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Fishing Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Morning Fishing/Charleston Tour (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Fishing Trip (6 hours)
- $700 per group - Full Day Fishing Trip (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, B'n'M)
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- Fishing License (License provided on saltwater trips only. )
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Tipets and lures provided. Bring your own fly rods.)
- River Fishing (Bass, Bream, Crappie, Stripers, Catfish)
- Lake Fishing (Bass, Crappie, Stripers, Catfish, Bream)
- Inshore Fishing (Redfish, Seatrout, Sheepshead, Flounder, Black Drum)
- Nearshore Fishing (Spadefish, Cobia, Black Seabass,Vermillion Snapper )
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (BYO fly rod)
- Drift Fishing
- Bowfishing (In winter. BYO bow)
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Striped)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spotted Seatrout