Are you interested in fishing in the Lake George Region? Nestled in Salem, New York, Fifield Outfitters is a fully insured and family-owned fishing and hunting guide service that offers customizable trips year-round. Join Captain Ryan Fifield and engage in world-class fishing with expert guidance in the Lake George Region.
The boat you’ll be using is 19’ Pro Craft bass boat that can sit 3 guests. It runs on a 150 HP Mercury engine, uses Humminbird navigation electronics, and has got a livewell.
Lakes Champlain, George, Saratoga, and Cossayuna as well as rivers near Salem offer you a huge choice of lovely freshwater fish. You can target Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike, Catfish, Walleye, Lake Trout, Crappie, and more. You can catch them in a lot of ways, including bottom fishing, spinning, jigging, popping, fishing, drift fishing, fly fishing, and even bow and ice fishing. You can keep your catch and bring kids on your trip, just remember that no alcohol is allowed on board.
Captain Ryan will provide all the rods, reels, tackle, and bait, including all the fishing gear. He’ll supply you with snacks and beverages on both half and full day trips, and you can have lunch on full day trips. The only thing you need to pack before departing is your fishing license.
Visit Fifield Outfitters and embark on a true fishing adventure in Salem!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
FAQs about Fifield Outfitters
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Bass Boat (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip - Drift Boat (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Ice Fishing (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip Bowfishing - Bass Boat (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip - Bass Boat (8 hours)
- $600 per group - Full Day Trip - Drift Boat (8 hours)
- $650 per group - Full Day Trip – Ice Fishing (8 hours)
- GPS Humminbird
- Fishfinder Humminbird
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Snacks (Snacks provided on both half & full day trips)
- Drinks (Non-alcoholic beverages on half & full day trips )
- Lunch (On full day trips, lunch is provided.)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Ice Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Brown Trout
- Freshwater Drum
- Lake Trout
- Perch (Yellow)
- Pike (Northern)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Pro Craft (Bass boat) originally built in 1996. Powered by a 150HP Mercury engine.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: