Spot Stalker Charters operates out of Oak Hill, FL, offering half and full day trips targeting the area’s inshore species. Located on Florida’s eastern coast, you will be fishing in some of the best most famous flats fishing territory in the state - right on the renowned Mosquito Lagoon - and Spot Stalker Charters will make sure you get the very most out of these shallow water fisheries.
The Spyder FX19 Vapor TRC you will be fishing aboard is the ultimate shallow water warrior. At 19 ft long, she is able to take up to 3 guests deep into the skinniest waters where the best fish love to lurk. The vessel is powered by a 115HP Yamaha engine up to a top speed of 35 knots, as well as a MinnKota iPilot trolling motor for sneaking up on even the spookiest of fish, and comes equipped with GPS, fishfinder, and everything you will need for an awesome day’s fishing.
Spot Stalker Charters specializes in shallow-water fishing, and offers a variety of ways to catch the best the area has to offer. Their usual tactic is to poll the flats and back country to sight cast for tailing fish, and in order to maximize your chances you will be provided with both fresh live bait and high quality spinning gear, and for those who prefer things a little more active you will also be furnished with fly fishing equipment upon request. This is truly a case of simple is best: Choose an experienced captain with the right boat in the right place, and you’re going to get some great fishing!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Spyder FX19 Vapor TRC (Flats boat) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Oak Hill Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Spot Stalker Charters - Oak Hill
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip AM (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip PM (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Veterans 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (MinnKota iPilot)
- Ice Box (2 Engel Coolers)
- Rods, reels & tackle (MHX Spinning & Casting Rods & Shimano Reels)
- Live Bait (Shrimp)
- Drinks (Water Provided)
- Fishing License (Saltwater)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Upon Request)
- River Fishing (North Indian River)
- Inshore Fishing (Beach / Inlet)
- Flats Fishing (Mosquito Lagoon)
- Backcountry Fishing (North Mosquito Lagoon)
- Light Tackle
- Spinning (Light Spinning)
- Fly Fishing (Upon Request)
- Black Drum
- Spotted Seatrout