Off The Hook Charters invites you and your family on a fishing trip on the beautiful Gulf Coast waters of Gulf Shores, Alabama. This charter is operated by Captain Perry Davis who is a third-generation angler and a native fisherman to Orange Beach, just a few miles away. He knows the best spots and is thrilled to share the beauty of this area and his fishing secrets with you!
Capt. Perry will take you out on his 24’ Kenner center console boat, originally built in 1999, and restored in 2017. This boat is powered by a 250HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 36 knots. There is enough room on the boat for up to 4 people fishing without feeling too crowded.
The vessel is fully equipped with all the best safety and navigational features such as a Garmin GPS and fishfinder, which are used to locate the schooling fish. The boat contains all the finest quality fishing gear and tackle that is user-friendly. There are also live and artificial baits and a fishing license.
The crew’s number one goal is to provide a safe and fun fishing experience for your whole group. They will share their knowledge with you and help you reel in as many fish as possible. They work very hard to take their customers to the best spots while providing an opportunity to catch fish and have an adventure of a lifetime.
The captain will take you fishing for Redfish, Speckled Trout, Sheepshead, Pompano, Red Snapper, Cobia, King and Spanish Mackerel, Mahi Mahi, and many more species. Flounder is targeted using the gigging poles and ultra-strong lights to light up the seabed in order to spot them.
Your fishing grounds can be the shallow marshy back bay flats, the crystal clear beaches, and the nearby offshore reefs based on seasons and migratory fish patterns. Please note that a 15-20% tip is customary. Thank you!
Pick a trip and let Capt. Perry show you a great time! Join Off The Hook Charters and make some great fishing memories!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Kenner (Center console) originally built in 1999, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 250HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Gulf Shores Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Off The Hook Charters
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Quick Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Quick Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hr Trip (AM) – Inshore/Nearshore (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hr Trip (PM) – Inshore/Nearshore (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hr trip (AM) – Red Snapper (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hr Trip (PM) – Red Snapper (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hr Trip (AM) – Red Snapper (5 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hr Trip (PM) – Red Snapper (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up To 9 Miles )
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout