Check out our other listings also: Off The Hook Charters – Problem Child and Off The hook Charters – Miss Jaqlin.
Off The Hook Charters invites you and your family on a fishing trip on the beautiful Gulf Coast waters of Gulf Shores, Alabama. This charter is operated by Captain Perry who is a third-generation angler and a native fisherman to the area. He knows the best spots and is thrilled to share the beauty of this area and his fishing secrets with you!
Capt. Perry will take you out on his 24’ Kenner center console boat, originally built in 1999, and restored in 2017. This boat is powered by a 250 HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 36 knots. There is enough room on the boat for up to 4 people fishing without feeling too crowded.
The vessel is fully equipped with all the best safety and navigational features such as a Garmin GPS and fishfinder, which are used to locate the schooling fish. The boat contains all the finest quality fishing gear and tackle that is user-friendly. There is also live and artificial bait and a fishing license.
The crew’s number one goal is to provide a safe and fun fishing experience for your whole group. It will share its knowledge with you and help you reel in as many fish as possible. The crew works hard to take its customers to the best spots while providing an opportunity to catch fish and have an adventure of a lifetime.
The captain will take you fishing for Redfish, Speckled Trout, Sheepshead, Pompano, Red Snapper, Cobia, King and Spanish Mackerel, and many more species, all depending on the fish migratory patterns and what is in season.
Your fishing grounds can be the shallow marshy back bay flats, the crystal clear beaches, and the nearby offshore reefs based on seasons and weather patterns. We will work hard to put you on the fish and make some great memories!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|7 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|465 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since February 2017|
About this listing
Kenner (Center console) originally built in 1999, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 250HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Gulf Shores Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Off The Hook Charters
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (11:30AM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (2:00PM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (6:30AM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (9:00AM) (2 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore/Nearshore (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hr Trip (AM) – Inshore/Nearshore (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hr Trip (PM) – Inshore/Nearshore (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (PM) (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up To 9 Miles )
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout