Operating out of Calheta Marina on the southwest coast of Madeira, the highly experienced crew of Madeira Fishing Charters is here to give you a fantastic fishing adventure.
You will start your trip on a restored Cabo 35 Express sport fishing boat powered by two 435 HP Caterpillar engines with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots. The boat can seat up to 6 guests and is superbly equipped. It uses a full navigation system from Raymarine that comprises modern GPS, fishfinder, radar, autopilot and radio technology. Its facilities include a galley, saloon, toilet, shower and flybridge.
You will get to target Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Spearfish, Tuna, and Wahoo during our Big Game Fishing trips, all depending on what’s in season.
On our Sportfishing and Bottom Fishing trips, we will target Amberjack, Snappers, Triggerfish, Groupers and more. You will catch it in a number of different ways. Using light and heavy tackle, you can troll, jig and do bottom fishing with dead/live bait.
Captain Anders and his crew have you covered for all the fishing gear, snacks, and drinks, as well as catch cleaning.
Madeira Fishing Charters is fully licensed by the Portuguese Tourist Office and fully insured for all risks. The boat is professionally maintained by qualified engineers on a regular basis.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
FAQs about Madeira Fishing Charters – Prime
- €375 per group - Bottom Fishing 3 hours (AM) (3 hours)
- €375 per group - Bottom Fishing 3 hours (PM) (3 hours)
- €500 per group - Bottom Fishing 4h (AM) (4 hours)
- €500 per group - Bottom Fishing 4h (PM) (4 hours)
- €650 per group - Big Game Fishing – 4h (AM) (4 hours)
- €650 per group - Big Game Fishing – 4h (PM) (4 hours)
- €900 per group - Big Game Fishing – 6h (6 hours)
- €900 per group - Mixed Fishing – 6h (6 hours)
- €1,200 per group - Big Game Fishing – 8h (8 hours)
- €1,200 per group - Mixed Fishing – 8h (8 hours)
- Toilet Electric flush
- Fighting Chair with bucket harness
- GPS 3 Raymarine Axiom 9" with Navionics Fishing charts
- Fishfinder Airmar B256LM 1kw transducer
- Flybridge Guests welcome
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System Free WiFi onboard. iPad for mirroring Fishfinder
- Radar Raymarine
- Rods, reels & tackle (all top quality)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (is a qualified skipper)
- Fishing License
- Lunch (included on full day trips)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spearfish (Longbill)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Cabo (Sportfishing) originally built in 1996, and restored in 2023. Powered by 2 435HP Caterpillar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: