Inshore Outdoors Fishing specializes in guided trips through the backcountry, flats, and St. Johns River in beautiful Northeast Florida. The company is family-friendly and kids are more than welcome to take part in the action.
Your adventure will take place aboard the “Redfisher,” a 2015 21’ Hewes flats boat. It is a perfect vessel for both tournament anglers and avid fishermen. Her 48-gallon fuel capacity provides peace of mind for the trip back to the shore. The Redfisher comes powered by a 225 HP Yamaha engine that never breaks a sweat even at a high speed.
The boat is not only fast and fully outfitted with the latest in the navigational electronics and professional accessories, but it is also a very good-looking vessel! A Motorguide xi5 pinpoint co-pilot wireless trolling motor is fitted for a professional fishing experience, along with two live wells loaded with bait to make your hooks irresistible.
The crew offers half and full-day adventures. Their motto is: “If the fishing is tough, we will stay longer, if the fishing is great we might stay all day…” The captain knows the zone very well and will work hard to put you on top of the hot bite.
Test the waters close to the shore, fishing the flats, backcountry, the St. Johns River, and backwaters from Jacksonville to St. Augustine. Check the bite nearshore in the St. Johns Inlet, the areas many creeks, and beaches.
There are so many places with just fantastic fishing that are just waiting for you to explore! Target Redfish, Tarpon, Spotted Seatrout, Flounder, Jack Crevalle, Back Drum, and Mangrove Snapper, as well as many other species that may patrol the waters. The trips are all-inclusive. You only have to bring some lunch and your desire to have fun!
Explore the amazing waters of Florida with Inshore Outdoors Fishing, and a great fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hewes (Flats boat) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 225HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Jacksonville Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Inshore Outdoors Fishing
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Nature (5 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Group/Corporate (5 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Evening Trip (4 hours)
- $775 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well (2 live wells, w bait wells)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Motorguide xi5 pinpoint co pilot)
- Ice Box (Water, ice, soft drinks provided.)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water, Ice, Pepsi, etc.)
- Fishing License (Provided)
- River Fishing (St. Johns, ICWW)
- Inshore Fishing (Creeks, backwaters, backcountry)
- Nearshore Fishing (The St. Johns Inlet, Beaches)
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout